Purchase pending payment information

by pizzingmeoff

Original Post

Re: Purchase pending payment information

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Darko wrote:

@GatorAlum94 

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Callback and livechat are only available if you have a pc, in fact i don't think callback is an option, but i might be wrong.

If you are using a tablet or smartphone then your only option is to contact EA HELP CENTER (below) by email with your player i.d. number.

Message 11 of 38 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you buy anything and don't get it then contact EA HELP CENTER (below) and tell them, you will need your player i.d. number and they are usually pretty good at sorting this kind of thing out.

Message 12 of 38 (1,211 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MAGICDAVESHROOM as long as you have access to a phone that can go online then you can set up a call back with our support by following the steps you quoted.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 38 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @MAGICDAVESHROOM as long as you have access to a phone that can go online then you can set up a call back with our support by following the steps you quoted.

Darko

As far as I'm aware the only way you can contact EA HELP on a smartphone is by email, i have put in around 30 complaints about various issues and they usually mark them as resolved without actually doing anything about my issues.

I also believe livechat is an option if you have an internet connected PC💻.

Message 14 of 38 (1,193 Views)

Community Manager

If you follow the steps I posted above @MAGICDAVESHROOM then you should have no issue creating a call back on help.ea.com

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 38 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this on 100 Pinata Seeds

Message 16 of 38 (770 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ArchieBlox5 for missing items please speak with our live support using the steps I posted above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 38 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also noticed the 100 seed packet pinata has pending instead of the 4.99 price tag. 

Message 18 of 38 (725 Views)

★ Guide

This seems to be an ongoing issue.  I've had the same problem with the recent 2 Pea Vine bundles.  But I'm getting no resolution from EA.  I have to ongoing cases with nothing other than "do you still need help"? - which if EA has NOT resolved the issue, then, yeah I still need help.  At this point, after all I've spent on this game, I'm not buying any more bundles or things and advising everyone I know, not to buy anything.  I can't get a refund from Google and EA does not seem willing to resolve my issue.  I just want the bundles.  

Well, I also bought a Pea Shooter bundle last year or so, and that never downloaded, but I did not know to ask for a refund.  Now I get a "restore purchase" for the 2 Pea Vine bundles I've purchased and never received and the Pea Shooter bundle that I purchased and never received. 

Message 19 of 38 (700 Views)

★ Guide

I guess I will try the live chat. I bought 1800 gems a month ago and never received them. Everytime I sent in a screenshot of the email receipt and the Google pay receipt they tell me it is close but not the right information. I have literally uploaded over 10 screenshots. None of them will tell what exactly is wrong with the screenshots. Email receipt screenshot and the Google pay screenshot both have my email address, the Google id number, the amount I paid and a description of the item. I have never had this issue with support in the past. Something is wrong with my account on their end. I cannot receive anything that is purchased thru the play store. I spoke to Google and they said everything looks fine on their end. I gotta say that even though this is my favorite android game I am ready to give up on it. 

Message 20 of 38 (636 Views)