Purchase pending payment information

by pizzingmeoff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchase pending payment information

★★ Novice

Puchase Pending

I bought the dandelion and cannnot get the item.  It says purchase pending for the last 2 hours.  I have shut down and restarted.  What's with this?

Message 1 of 38 (6,795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchase pending payment information

Community Manager

@GatorAlum94 

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 38 (6,423 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@pizzingmeoff Sorry for the late reply, are you still seeing this issue? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 38 (6,756 Views)

★★ Novice

yes.  I have been working with customer support but no help.  After a couple days the purchase pending went away.  I tried to purchase again and it tells me that item was already purchased and it will be restored and the game locks up.

Message 3 of 38 (6,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, plants have been purchased and the transactions have been completed, but the game hangs up while trying to restore the purchases.

Message 4 of 38 (6,733 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can you please explain / post the solution to this problem? I've seen it on multiple recent threads and customer support is no help.
Message 5 of 38 (6,663 Views)

★★ Novice
There was no solution. I was told by support to request a refund from Apple.
Message 6 of 38 (6,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me with grapeshot. Contacted Apple who said to contact EA who when contacted said to contact Apple. I did that again with no response. I will have to contact my credit card to have them contact Apple. Won't buy any more plants now.

Message 7 of 38 (6,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there an answer for this? I have the same problem. Son bought in-app purchase that shows as pending and when clicking it says "restoring purchase" but nothing happens. It doesn't look like the purchase went through originally and now there's no way to reset it to try to make the purchase again because it is in pending status.

Message 8 of 38 (6,458 Views)

Community Manager

@GatorAlum94 

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 9 of 38 (6,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having similar issue. We purchased diamonds and it says pending but money clearly came out of my bank account and still my purchase is pending on the game app. So mad about this!!!
Message 10 of 38 (5,930 Views)