Problems with purchases

by CJARNDORFER

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Problems with purchases

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So in PVZ2 anytime I try to access the store it tries to restore my purchases even though I'm positive it did that already and I get this prompt "Unable to complete purchase. Please try again" whenever it tries to restore them and I can't make any purchases with money because of it I've been trying the buy the tomb tangler and levitater bundles and I can't buy them

Screenshot_20220908-145651.png
Message 1 of 14 (2,521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with purchases

Community Manager

Hey @CJARNDORFER Depending on the platform you play on, can you try going through the following guides and let us know if you continue running into issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CJARNDORFER Depending on the platform you play on, can you try going through the following guides and let us know if you continue running into issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 14 (2,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, what i can doing? 

Screenshot_2022-11-25-19-39-38-171_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Message 3 of 14 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Me too! Same problem here. It started after the 24hr black friend sale. Update: I uninstalled the game and now all the special offers are gone.

96F44FEE-921B-40B9-A51E-AE751D5B4FE4.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I also reinstalled the game and lost the offers :/
Message 5 of 14 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too, and I'd like to buy some of the stuff in the store!!

Message 6 of 14 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!! Please help us out! Nobody is able to buy the Black Friday deals! It disappeared from the shop!! 

Message 7 of 14 (1,216 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Illium Tried troubleshooting,doesn’t work
Message 8 of 14 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nothing worked! Can we get the deals, still? Tried multiple things yesterday, uninstalling, reinstalling made the offers disappear, rebooting had no effect! Missed out on buying things... I was ready to spend actual money but if glitches stop me I can't!

Message 9 of 14 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem for months on my Android, but usually it's not a big deal cuz I don't need to buy anything. But I would really like to buy things today. Pretty incredible that people want to give you money and you cannot figure out how to accept it.

Message 10 of 14 (1,107 Views)