Re: Problem with battles

by safqk3de29mg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with battles

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone can help me. I downloaded PvZ2 on my amazon Fire tablet and every time I try to open arena the whole app shuts down. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that is not working. Is it the tablet? Or the game itself? Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@shemdollaz 

Most of the players in this forum and reddit use apple or Android devices so we wouldn't really know.

Pvz2 is still pretty buggy and players still report unexplained crashes on those devices/ operating systems.

If you have access to a pc you could try an Android emulator such as bluestacks if you don't mind using a mouse.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (528 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@shemdollaz It's the tablet. The newest version of PVZ2 has known issues with the Amazon Fire.
Message 2 of 6 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@shemdollaz 

Most of the players in this forum and reddit use apple or Android devices so we wouldn't really know.

Pvz2 is still pretty buggy and players still report unexplained crashes on those devices/ operating systems.

If you have access to a pc you could try an Android emulator such as bluestacks if you don't mind using a mouse.

Message 3 of 6 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thank you!
Message 4 of 6 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@linuxPigPen Thank you. Now I need a new tablet.
Message 5 of 6 (486 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve rarely had problems with my iPad but just since the recent power up battles it keeps hanging and quits. Losing lots of gauntlets for nothing. Tried rebooting my iPad but no improvement. 

Message 6 of 6 (370 Views)