YOU should be President! It worked!

You have a lovely weekend now pal!

Cheers from Sweden

9BDE8577-7A85-4143-A02C-EDE07FD9B00C.png
Message 11 of 26 (1,228 Views)

Re: Problem with Restore Purchases

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Smuttbeers   Thank you for confirming it has worked.

I cannot take credit for this as I personally did not have such issue and found this work around, the honour goes to @mjtrichardso as he/she was the one who posted the solution.

Message 12 of 26 (1,219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310  perhaps PRESIDENT EIEIEO  IN 2024?

Message 13 of 26 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@elohomsi 

If it does it again try putting your device into airplane mode, then turn the wifi back on when it returns back to normal.

Message 14 of 26 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the tip. This bug was lingering for more than a week.

It worked for me too. But I had to take an additional step of restarting the phone after putting in airplane mode. Then it worked!

Message 15 of 26 (1,137 Views)

Champion

@samantahida  Thank you for confirming and sharing your results, I am sure it would help players who had suffered similar issues.

Message 16 of 26 (1,130 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly the same problem here. Months now. Support is an Indian call centre that is polite and utterly useless. 

Message 17 of 26 (976 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried this and it didn’t interrupt anything. The restore purchases doesn’t appear to actually be connecting to anything. And that’s when I go in through the app settings. Clicking on the store opens Restore Purchases immediately and then the app crashes, as opposed to grinding endlessly when I go in through Settings. 

what a POS EA is. All they’ve done is blame my phone and cause me to lose progress. 

Message 18 of 26 (970 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just bought the in-fern-o bundle and the game stalled out after google completed the purchase. I forced stopped the game and now its part of the restore purchase bundle problem. When are they gonna notice this issue?

Message 19 of 26 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If there is a legit solution to this pain in the butt glitch, please do let me know.

Message 20 of 26 (723 Views)