Re: Power Mints

by alexgamer4568

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@HenryThePear , If we talk about mint, i think contain and winter more useless (for arena), if i compare with other mint.. contain-mint's special power just stun (if compare with Enforce-mint, ail-mint, Arma-Mint), that mint so meh and blover doesn't get any boosted even so blover is part of contain's family.. winter-mint only chill (same like contain, just slow down zombie, no damage).. at least for f2p, enchant-mint still boost SV (weaken zombie 3x damage, even so your SV at level 1

Message 11 of 19 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Guide

The question was about enchantmint right? I think it's an effective mint. Even if you take out the premium plants from the equation, just zoybean and imp pears make it worth having and elevating. The mint takes zoybean production down to 3 seconds from 8 which is a huge benefit esp if they are on a tile turnip. It powers up the imp pears too and makes them imp the whole field. I pumped up mine as high as I could while it was 'in season'. It really makes a difference in arena play imho.

Message 12 of 19 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pvz2Rudy Imp pear is ail mint,not enchant mint.
Message 13 of 19 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Talk about imp pear, i'm still wondering why imp pear become part of ail-mint instead enchant-mint? I know if imp eating imp pear will releasing stunning gas (like chili bean), but still imp pear can convert zombie to imp (which one is part of magic/enchant-mint's family, like WH convert zombie).. i have feeling if someday imp pear will become part of enchant-mint (like they did to BB and torchwood)

Message 14 of 19 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
i doubt about it,imp pear still poisons zombie so it could still be a part of Ail mint family.
Message 15 of 19 (643 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HenryThePear, imp pear release poison only if imp eat it (like chili bean)

but if you using PF to single imp pear , it  won't poisoning any zombie (except imp) but  just convert it to become imp (same like spore shroom , it just convert zombie but not poison it)

Message 16 of 19 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Pvz2Rudy 

I think you got your wires crossed because imp pear is boosted by ailmint, not enchantmint.

Enchantmint boosts witch hazel, caulipower and zoybean.

Message 17 of 19 (617 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes oops, I just realized my mistake and came back to correct it. Thank you all for doing it for me. 

Message 18 of 19 (598 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@HenryThePear I think it's a decent mint. It can hypnotize really powerful zombies. And its really useful when there are machines. It can be bad when it hypnotizes weak zombies like chickens or imps So I'd give it 4 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐
Message 19 of 19 (473 Views)