Power Mints

by Hilarionsf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Power Mints

★ Apprentice

Do you know if the other mints will come back?

Message 1 of 4 (475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Power Mints

★★★★ Guide

@Hilarionsf

I can't imagine that the earlier mints won't make a return at some point in the future, but when that will be is anyone's guess.

If EA stick to their current policy of one mint each month, and with there apparently being a total of 14 mints, we may have to wait for over a year before we see the first mints reappearing.

Like most people I didn't find the Fila-Mint all that effective in Battlez, and only took it to level 2. This was partly due to not really rating it, but also because it was too early for many of us to have enough power mints saved up to make the most of it. Since then I have found that although I would probably not use even a level 10 Fila-Mint in Battlez, the mint itself can be highly effective on the endless maps in adventure mode. Because of that I would welcome an opportunity to take it higher.

On a more hopeful note, I have seen that the EA representative on Reddit, Haemophilus_EA, has intimated that any wait for their return may not be that long. 

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@Hilarionsf

I can't imagine that the earlier mints won't make a return at some point in the future, but when that will be is anyone's guess.

If EA stick to their current policy of one mint each month, and with there apparently being a total of 14 mints, we may have to wait for over a year before we see the first mints reappearing.

Like most people I didn't find the Fila-Mint all that effective in Battlez, and only took it to level 2. This was partly due to not really rating it, but also because it was too early for many of us to have enough power mints saved up to make the most of it. Since then I have found that although I would probably not use even a level 10 Fila-Mint in Battlez, the mint itself can be highly effective on the endless maps in adventure mode. Because of that I would welcome an opportunity to take it higher.

On a more hopeful note, I have seen that the EA representative on Reddit, Haemophilus_EA, has intimated that any wait for their return may not be that long. 

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

★★★★ Guide

HMMM

There seems to be an echo in here. 

Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

Really sorry and thankyou for your fast reply!

Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)