Re: Possible bug in pennys pursuit

by Freya112z

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Possible bug in pennys pursuit

★★★★★ Novice

I only played one round against zomboss in extra hot difficulty and now i have to wait 8 hours to battle him again

Is this supposed to happen? im pretty sure that you have 3 attempts to beat him

Screenshot_20210304-172216_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@boomballoonflowr  no, you're supposed to have three chances to beat him and win up to 60 gumnut seeds per session.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,037 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@boomballoonflowr  no, you're supposed to have three chances to beat him and win up to 60 gumnut seeds per session.

Message 2 of 7 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

so what do i do then? cuz this is not my fault at all and it's restraining me from getting the gumnut as soon as possible

Message 3 of 7 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@boomballoonflowr you could try making a missing content report for the potential gumnut seeds you missed out on, i have no idea if it would be successfulor not.

This penny's pursuit is going to be here for almost a week so you have plenty more chances of gumnut seeds, which isn't a great plant anyway. Imho.

Message 4 of 7 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

as you can tell, im new here, how do i make a missing content report? thanks for the help and i want the plant cuz i want to try out a strategy that i saw on youtube

Message 5 of 7 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@boomballoonflowr tap HELP at the bottom of the page, it's a link to EA's support staff then you tap help with a game.

TBH i don't think it's worth the trouble as up to 120 gumnut seeds are in penny's pursuit every day and you can also buy them for gems in the store.

Message 6 of 7 (974 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, choosing "missing contents" - "have content and lost it" instead or choosing reports bug is a pretty nice idea, I did it before since you are LOSING 1-3 chances of fighting Dr. Zomboss and the rewards such as gems, coins and seed packets of certain plants due to the bug that make you unable to fight Dr. Zomboss and luckily the CS team will get this issues to the dev. Team and trying to fix it if some players had reported it and up vote this issues in the answer HQ, so my advise is trying it like I do and up vote this issue, if you find other person having the same problem and report it on answer HQ then up vote it as well. thank you Standard smile

Screenshot_20230201-090556.jpg
Message 7 of 7 (283 Views)