Possible Arena Hacker

by peashooter3012

Original Post

Possible Arena Hacker

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

On Monday when the tournament started, the guy in my leaderboard had 69 crowns. When I played a match when I got 5 crowns, he is up to 85. And when I played another, he went to 110. This is impossible, as you only get 5 crowns for winning and 1 crown for losing. I am starting to suspect that he is a hacker to get 3,000 like Rosarit, making me have to suffer through 48 hours without sleeping meaning and could cause my death. However, two days later, he has 1,263 crowns and hours later, 1,534 crowns. Forcing me to take my risk to grind and not give me a break. At least he is not as bad as Rosarit. But still, it is impossible to earn 10 to 15 crowns in 2 minutes. I suspect that either A. had siblings playing on a single account or B he might have hacked the game like changing 2 minutes to 30 seconds. And I do not tolerate hacking! I am usually a nice guy, but this is one of the cases I am not. He should be quarantined. I hope he does not find out about this. Because if he does, he will report me and get me banned. 

BTW, this was originally posted on reddit, but I may wanna show you this here too.

Screenshot_20220119-194746_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (735 Views)

Re: Possible Arena Hacker

★ Apprentice
@peashooter3012 My guess is that they are either tag teaming with multiple people on the same device or gaming all night which is unhealthy. If not, they might have a bot playing the game for them. Idk.
Message 2 of 7 (720 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think he using turbo Icontoo It would end in 1 min.

Message 3 of 7 (707 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Eh. Not from what I know of. When I played 5 crowns, he ends up with 13 crowns. When I played another match immediately after, he got another 13.

Message 4 of 7 (696 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Greetings @peashooter3012,

You have a point on that kind of situation. Anyway, I agree with your opinion that there is something strange about that, But according to your information, I don't think so that he or she is a hacker because we don't have enough evidence that he or she is really a hacker. First of all, we don't know what time is he or she playing. Second, maybe the internet connection is unstable causing of delay then the score is outdated or multiple devices with that profile is being played at the same time.

I know that sounds ridiculous. But remember, Our Wrongful Judgements can destroy someone's identity.

Message 5 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Cadm_16

Participants in arena are not identified by their actual monikers but rather by names.randomly selected from a list of 4500 names in a separate database.
Message 6 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this is not a possible hacker this is 100 % hacker no way if you play then he got more then 10 hacker alert if you both play on the same tournament you will both have the same countdown meaning if you just started playing and he won a game he can play again and get + 10 or +6 or +2 and if you both play at the same time after your game ends he can get  +5 or a +1 but if you played a few seconds b4 your game ends and he ends his game and starts another game after you done you you can ssee him getting +1 or +5 so his a hacker

Message 7 of 7 (427 Views)