Pls bring back the extra levels and music

by bobby1553

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pls bring back the extra levels and music

★★★★ Novice

Hi popcap you probably won’t read this but I really want you to bring back the extra levels and also the ultimate battle and mini game music I know it saves space but ever since those things went the game has become quite boring and I beg you to bring it back I love pvz but I am really sad especially about the music going that made the levels seem a lot more exiting please can you bring the music back I hope you read this I think a lot of people agree with me

Yours sincerely Benjamin s

Message 1 of 17 (1,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pls bring back the extra levels and music

★★★★★ Expert

They probably won't read your post or put the music back but if you want it there is a link to the complete soundtrack in the useful links thread.

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (1,468 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

They probably won't read your post or put the music back but if you want it there is a link to the complete soundtrack in the useful links thread.

Message 2 of 17 (1,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thanks wow you read this fast I they probably won’t but I will check the thread is it compatible with iOS download thanks for answering 😄
Message 3 of 17 (1,456 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bobby1553 Forgot to add I know no I sorry
Message 4 of 17 (1,456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bobby1553 

I downloaded it once on my Android phone, the zip folder is bigger than the actual music and i assume that ios devices can do it, try it and see.

Message 5 of 17 (1,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m trying it now I fingers crossed 🤞 it works

Message 6 of 17 (1,445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just wondering is there any way I can add these to the game on iOS it’s probably a now but I thought I’d ask

Message 7 of 17 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bobby1553 

If you add up the size of all the unzipped music and sound files it's 630 mb, almost the same size as the present game, which is around 750 mb so it's unlikely the sound files will ever be brought back.

Pvz2 has got to work on a wide variety of smartphones and tablets, some of them with limited storage.

Message 8 of 17 (1,422 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Makes sense still a shame but the Music download worked so I can play it over the original music thanks a lot 😄😄😄
Message 9 of 17 (1,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@bobby1553 

Hurray! Your probably EA's only happy player this feastivus.😀

You might want to thank Sergeant_Tuepah on reddit for zipping them up, everyone likes having their efforts appreciated.

Message 10 of 17 (1,378 Views)