Re: Player name, Coins, Gems, Sprouts and Gauntlets gone

by Alitjeeeeeee

Original Post

Champion

@Saeed_blover wrote:

You have to be patient and disturb the EA like I did😁😁

@Saeed_blover   I think you really need to find a better translation app, I think I get your meaning because I aware you use an English translator but others may see this statement differently for it has contradictory meaning.

The correct translation should have been:

You have to be persistent and annoy the EA like I did (to get what you want) 

Message 21 of 29 (482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For those following along ...

This is all fixed for me now.

I have not heard back from EA as yet - but they have clearly rectified the situation for me.

Message 22 of 29 (1,198 Views)

Champion

@LandLordSnr   Thank you for given us an update.

This is very good news, I hope this will also fix for players who's account seemed to have been taken a ride by Penny and back to a few days ago.  

Message 23 of 29 (414 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I can also confirm it have been solved for me without any messages back. The thing is that the modern day quests (100gems) is still active while i had cleared it 2 days ago. Whats that about?

Message 24 of 29 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Alitjeeeeeee Well...you get to play it again for 100 gems. Don't see any reason why you should complain about that? xD
Message 25 of 29 (396 Views)

Champion

@Alitjeeeeeee wrote:

I can also confirm it have been solved for me without any messages back. The thing is that the modern day quests (100gems) is still active while i had cleared it 2 days ago. Whats that about?

That is a free gift of 100 gems for you from EA (maybe to smooth out your worry wrinkles) or in @Perfume-shroom92 mind, a lagniappe!

Message 26 of 29 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 To be fair....because i have 2 devices, the quest appears on both sides. But i usually only play the ones on my bluestacks and leave the one on my phone. I don't think my little heart can take some of the levels twice... xDDD
Message 27 of 29 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Perfume-shroom92   hmm, I guess especially for the Wild West Wipe Out quest then this would be very true as not many players seem to like the last level. 

Message 28 of 29 (350 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The last level was difficult for me in the recent period and I was wasting a lot of money, but now I have a good strategy.

Message 29 of 29 (325 Views)