Re: Player missing from league

by D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS

Original Post

Player missing from league

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have just noticed that the Gold League I am playing in has only 14 players, so I was wondering if anyone else's leagues were running with a shortfall in players.

I don't know if it started out with only the 14, or if one disappeared part of the way into the tournament.

If the league started with just 14, is that an indication that there are insufficient human participants? 

If the league commenced with 15 and then one disappeared, is that an indication that the fifteenth player was weeded out by EA for being a cheater?  (If so, well done EA.)

Whichever happens to be the case I'm wondering why the numbers weren't made up by the inclusion of a Bot. (As EA seem to have so many.)  

This situation has resulted in players 14, 13, and now player 12 being inline for the drop, which I find a little unfair on player 12.

Also, for some reason or other, the top 5 slots are marked for promotion. I always understood that in the Gold League only the top 3 would be promoted. Is this down to intentional tweaks made during the maintenance shutdown, or due to an error? (Or maybe a way of boosting the number of players going up to Jade?)

Message 1 of 12 (465 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Damnit.

I am in gold-league and was hoping to stay at #4 and repeat gold next week. But it looks like you are right, spots #5 to #1 are green.

So looks like I will have to let people pass me until I fall down to spot #6 now? But that only gives 10 mints. LOL

Message 2 of 12 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't know if it started out with only the 14, or if one disappeared part of the way into the tournament.

disappEAred?

Message 3 of 12 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

14 players?

I think the EA bots doing your league allocation either could not count of miss-counted.

There are also 5 green (promotion) tags on Jade league this week after the shutdown, I think it is a one off but you can never be sure.  Sometimes I wonder what league can one be promoted if one is already in Jade which is said to be the top league.  a Soil league perhaps?  if so, I guess there are some players would welcome this promotion.

Message 4 of 12 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
There are the normal 15 players in my jade league and the top 5 are highlighted in green. Perhaps there's a platinum LEAgue? Or an unobtainium LEAgue?
Message 5 of 12 (413 Views)

★ Guide

An aethestics bug or... maybe there are different levels of Jade.  Guess you'll find out if it gets harder each time you're in top 5.

Message 6 of 12 (394 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Any 4th or 5th player got promoted ?

Message 7 of 12 (383 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I can confirm it.

Message 8 of 12 (379 Views)

Champion

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS  Welcome to the Jade league, did you manage to get your rewards?

Message 9 of 12 (374 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Seriously ?
I used soooo many gauntlets to get promoted so I could buy Frosbite cave pinatas to upgrade my chard guard...
I would have spent less just to be 5th ...
Well at least I have more mints, but since I'm not using them, kinda useless atm

Message 10 of 12 (369 Views)