Plants vs zombies 2 lost all content

by KoalaWarrior1

Original Post

Plants vs zombies 2 lost all content

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On may 5, 2019 i was playing plants vs zombies 2 and out of the blue it crashed would not work at all so i uninstalled it and then re downloaded it. When i did that my very old game came back up instead of the newer one. I had gotten so far and many achievements done and lors of real money put into this game. I need help on what i can do i can not look up my player ID number because it just gives me the very old one. However my username is Trippyfalconer403 and for some reason i see that under EA and can see all the games ive played. Please help me ill take anyone's advice my 11 yr old son who plays this with me is devastated and so am I. Thanks, kim

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Re: Plants vs zombies 2 lost all content

★★★★★ Expert

Look at the first post under "lost profile solution?" Where there is a step by step guide on restoring a missing profile and if that's no help then tap on EA HELP CENTER to contact support below.

You have to contact them by email and wait up to 2 days for them to sort it out and it is very helpful to have your player id number as it makes their job very easy to locate your lost profile in their servers.

Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)