Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC

by Sony225

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC

★★ Newbie

Hello,

Will Plants vs Zombies 2 be coming available on PC? The reason I ask is my son has low vision and playing on a table even a large one is not the greatest experience for him.  He loves the original and I'd like for him to be able to have a similar experience with the second release of the game rather than getting frustrated as he does on the tablet. We have tried PVZ 2 through the Blue Stacks emulator but due to all the extra features of BlueStacks such as tabs etc it doesn't work as smoothly as it does through origin.  I hope this feedback possibly leads to PVZ2 coming to the PC through origin online.  Thank you. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree they are free for your teeny tiny phone, or maybe tablet, but what about a PC version?

Message 2 of 10 (1,595 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too! I've e-mailed them before, been asking for YEARS! It's about time they make PVZ2 for PC! I heard a PVZ3 is coming (or might be out already?), and I hope that will be on PC, too!

Message 3 of 10 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Expert

it looks like you posted this in the wrong forum section, this is the Battlefield 1 section. You will probably find more/better support here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies/ct-p/Plants-Vs-Zombies

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 10 (1,450 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Moved to the correct section
Message 5 of 10 (1,441 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately you would have to ask EA about the pc version of pvz2 (which I doubt is coming at all), so the only way is through Bluestacks. I suggest you get a better pc, processor or more ram to make bluestacks's game more smoother.
Also the extra features dont heavily impact your experience, but the Bluestacks app itself, since you are running a phone in the PC
Message 6 of 10 (1,407 Views)

Community Manager

@serr76 Hey, thanks for taking the time to post and apologise that I missed this till now. There are no plans that I am aware of to bring the game to PC but there are a number of 3rd party PC programs that allow the emulation of Android and iOS devices. There is no guarantee that they will work and we cannot support issues arising from the use of these apps but it may be a solution for your son. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,342 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Why is there no PvZ 2 on PC, PS4? I have been wondering since i beat the first one back in 09 

Message 8 of 10 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Let us hope they can fix the problems they have created for the phone version !!

PC version would be great or any platform that can be connected to a larger screen !   DVI or HDMI   hint hint

Message 9 of 10 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There's probably no pvz2 on pc because "freemium" games probably wouldn't generate as much revenue as the mobile versions.

I'd prefer to pay upfront for a game rather than in-app purchases.

The original pvz on steam actually cost me less than the price of a premium plant.

Message 10 of 10 (1,079 Views)