Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC? When?

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

..... Bullfrog's dungeon keeper

This brings back old good memories....  The game is good fun for single player and excellent for multiplayer.  I will check if it is on ios if so might give that a go again.

Message 11 of 20 (2,126 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Bullfrog's dungeon keeper was one of my favourite pc games, i thought I'd try the mobile version but i found it to be cr*p.

You may like it though.

Wonder who's publishing it now?

Screenshot_2019-01-29-10-00-49-1.png
Message 12 of 20 (2,116 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Simple. Free to play but with in app purchases games work great on a mobile phone or tablet but doesn't suit the pc.

Which is why older pc games are being converted to work on ios/ android devices.

Eg. Bullfrog's dungeon keeper

Yep, but where's the problem? They could release a game that has the same mechanics as PvZ1, but the content of PvZ2 (levels, units, graphics, ...)

It's not like that would be impossible to do. Also, they did claim that they would bringt out PvZ2 for other platforms as well.

Message 13 of 20 (2,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am very disappointed that they did not have PC users in mind when they made the game. It currently looks like they don't care about PC users when PvZ 3 is released either.
I do not play it on tablet or mobile, so I hope they will accept this criticism and make the game for us PC users.

I LOVE PvZ. And I really like to play 2 and 3 and whatever they throw at us. 

SO PLEASE MAKE IT FOR PC......SOON....

Message 14 of 20 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Majorkrabbe 

Some players with pcs use an emulator called bluestacks to play pvz2 on their computers, i don't myself but you could check it out.

Message 15 of 20 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MajorkrabbeI have it on my pc~~ If you download an app call bluestacks, it will enable you to play any mobile games on your laptop Standard smile

You can download the app on your mobile but have the same profile for both devices Standard smile as in you linked it. Everything is saved onto either googleplay or EA and if you have any problems, because you have a copy on your phone, whatever device it is, i would just report it as per whatever device. If you are interested or have any questions for me, just inbox me and i will be happy to answer Standard smile

Message 16 of 20 (1,509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Bluestack is really ram-consuming and requires a bit of memory. Sadly my laptop is very old to run it :\
Message 17 of 20 (1,500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear It is indeed~ it is probably the largest app consuming thing on my laptop. But it doesn't interfere much with anything else for me. But anyone with a new-ish laptop and wants the game can definitely consider it.
Message 18 of 20 (1,498 Views)

★ Novice

we are still waiting.. its hard to EA to realize there is actual fanbase for video games..

Message 19 of 20 (1,305 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Use Bluestacks 5, XD.

Message 20 of 20 (604 Views)