Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC? When?

by Thecheater887

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC? When?

★ Novice

This great game is now on appstore and playstore. But much gamers wait PVZ2 on PC.  When we will can see this game on PC?

Message 1 of 20 (19,826 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The game will be coming to other platforms but we have no information regarding which platforms or when at the moment.

Please keep an eye on the Plants Vs. Zombies Facebook page and Twitter for the latest news about this.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (19,770 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The game will be coming to other platforms but we have no information regarding which platforms or when at the moment.

Please keep an eye on the Plants Vs. Zombies Facebook page and Twitter for the latest news about this.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 20 (19,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see a TON of youtube vids on how to download plants vs zombies 2 on the PC. However, it looks fishy as I see no pay download and I can't find a download at best buy or amazon. I have been waiting two years to get this game for my Da on his laptop. I realllllly want to purchase the second game but I am having trouble figuring out how.  I purchased Modern Warfare but my Da doesn't like the game so this is the only chance he has for new levels to play.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 20 (18,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i have heard rumors about PC version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 canceled a while ago. Is this true?

Message 4 of 20 (18,934 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
PvZ 2 on PC is easily achieved. Bluestacks. Note, I have not tried Bluestacks 2 yet, but hear it is very ad'y and slow. Bluestacks 1 can be found pretty much anywhere with a simple search actually. Anyways, Bluestacks is an Android Emulator for PC, and you can download PvZ2 for free on the Google Play store after signing in to google and clicking "Skip" on "Add Credit Card". Bluestacks 1 and 2 should both be free downloads, as well as PvZ2, so, don't pay for it!
Message 5 of 20 (18,911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really hate EA being a douche to people with pc when people with pc made PvZ 1 popular first by being on pc.

Then EA decide to go for smartphone market only.. Really douche move.

http://wccftech.com/ea-were-on-a-journey-to-regain-the-trust-of-pc-gamers/ If EA want trust back they should quit being a douche. 

I know of bluestacks and all that but its buggy. EA decide to ignores pc fans when it already does well on smartphone. Again EA is a douche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ

Message 6 of 20 (18,862 Views)

★★★★ Pro

"The game will be coming to other platforms but we have no information regarding which platforms or when at the moment."

@EA_Spectre:

So you lied to us there. The game was never released for the PC, which makes no sense whatsoever.

When will EA make the right decision and bring this game to the PC?

Message 7 of 20 (17,491 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Go play pvz (the first version).

It's old, available for pc, therefore cheap and you could probably get it for less than the price of one premium plant. It's also better.

Message 8 of 20 (17,478 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

I did play PvZ 1 on the PC. What I and many others want is PvZ 2. It is beyond human understanding why it was never released for the PC.

Message 9 of 20 (17,394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Simple. Free to play but with in app purchases games work great on a mobile phone or tablet but doesn't suit the pc.

Which is why older pc games are being converted to work on ios/ android devices.

Eg. Bullfrog's dungeon keeper

Message 10 of 20 (17,392 Views)