Plants vs Zombies 2 ideas and suggestion

by AngryBirdsaao1

Original Post

Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 ideas and suggestion

★ Apprentice
Congrats to EA for giving us less and less piñatas and mints through Battlez so that we don’t get bored clicking on them so many times! I’m Really pleased by the fact that they solved the boring repetitive tasks issues in this revolutionary way! Kudos EA!! 🤬
Message 61 of 86 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That is putting quite the positive spin on it !!

Message 62 of 86 (638 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm really glad that devs really listen to community and buffed lightning reed a bit. It's not that great, but definitelly not useless anymore. What I'm hoping now is that they actually buff snapdragon to at least 2 or 2.5 damage, there is literally no reason to use it when you have the cold snapdragon which is upgrade from every single point of view.

I'd like if snapdragon would actually have the burn animation for the zombies, so when they are getting killed with snapdragon, they are burned like if you're using Jalapeno or Jack O' Lantern. Could give immersion that it actually breathing fire.

Message 63 of 86 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If they've buffed lightning reed i haven't noticed much change, but they have nerfed infinut and i did read a post somewhere that witch hazel had also been nerfed.

Message 64 of 86 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nerfing ?    is that a bad thing ?

Message 65 of 86 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I had a lot of success killing z-mech and cardio zombies with witch hazel quickly and what's the point in infinut having a force field if mecha football head zombie can make it vanish just by touching it.

Message 66 of 86 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So perhaps I have saved myself some hard earned capital by not purchasing Witch hazel after all !!!   Nerfing is bad; I googled it !!  :-)

Message 67 of 86 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Witch hazel is still a great plant, especially with enchantmint.

I just wish EA would tell us about any changes they make, there is a news and updates icon on the loading screen and the latest announcement is dated april 11th telling us about the last improvemint event and they pay Haemophilus on reddit to answer our questions.

Message 68 of 86 (612 Views)

★ Apprentice

They buffedit tiny bit, from 0.25 damage to 0.5, it has been like year ago now tho.

What exactly has been nerfed about witch hazel? It is one of my beloved plants... Frown Also infi-nut is probably the worst defense plant of all, maybe after endruin. What exactly been nerfed abput it too?

Message 69 of 86 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

The most annoying thing of the new update is the reduction of rewards in battlez which resulted from EA’s crazy decision to unilaterally RESET OUR STREAKS for which we had spent so many diamonds to maintain! THIS IS OUTRIGHT CHEATING. And there should be something we could do about it...

Message 70 of 86 (588 Views)