Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android - Same issue 5/29/14 & t

by Softwolfsong05

Original Post

Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android

★★★ Newbie
P vs Z 2 crashes every time i open it on my lg Spectrum. I have restarted the phone, and that has not helped. Any ides? P.s. it works on my Dell 7in tablet. Thanks.
Message 1 of 5 (12,520 Views)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem after the 5/29/14 update. Very upset, Wrote 2 Popcap and there fix was to go to Google play clear cache and play the game in airplane mode. Did not work. The only hope is that the next update will fix. Waiting ..... Today is 6/20/14
Message 2 of 5 (12,425 Views)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android

★★★ Newbie

same here. i thought it was just my tablet that's having a problem. My solution is to reinstall or clear clear the cache. The problem is that you have to start all over again. You still get to keep all the premium plants that you purchase before but this is my 4th time reinstalling this game. I hope they fix this problem soon. 

Playing this game on Nextbook 8 android tablet (Model nx785qc8g)

Message 3 of 5 (12,407 Views)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android - Same issue 5/29/14 & today -Tues. 6/24/14

★★★ Newbie

I noticed today's Android update 6/24/14 for the Dark Ages Part 1 came on my Motorola Atrix 2 phone and it was a successful update but STILL the PvsZ2 came will NOT load again. (Same technical issue since the 5/29/14).  It just stays on the Pop Cap windows and stops!!!

Read all the recent reviews other gamers are having the same issue- 

(Popcap support- telling me to clear the Google Play data and run the game in airplance mode and that did NOT help.  I did write back..but no additional fix was suggested.If I were to uninstall the app...can you please tell me if I will lose all previous progress before 5/29/14?  I am afraid to do that because I do not want to start all over again.

@Help?  Judster @ [edit: email address removed]

@aznutot wrote:

same here. i thought it was just my tablet that's having a problem. My solution is to reinstall or clear clear the cache. The problem is that you have to start all over again. You still get to keep all the premium plants that you purchase before but this is my 4th time reinstalling this game. I hope they fix this problem soon. 

@aznutot wrote:

Message 4 of 5 (12,343 Views)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2 crash upon open - android - Same issue 5/29/14 & t

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I went as far as factory resetting my next book. Had to start from scratch. As soon as I unlock the pirate world it starts crashing again. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. It's very aggravating!

Message 5 of 5 (10,440 Views)