Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 auto reset

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies 2 auto reset

★★★ Newbie

I have pretty much completed all but a couple of the levels on Plant v Zombies 2 and just managed to get to the Jade level on the battles however a couple of days ago whilst playing,  my phone battery was dying and plugged my charger in when it had gone off.  When I recharged, PvZ2 advebadve levels had reset to level one andand  plants II gaine was locked again.  Only battles (Jade level) stayed the same.  What happened???????

Message 1 of 8 (678 Views)

Anonymous

And do you use cloud sync? If so, you can create an EA help ticket and tell them to recover a "deleted" profile. The link to EA help is at the bottom of this page.

If you haven't used cloud sync, there's not much that can be done. It happened to me before and I had to start over...

Message 2 of 8 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You don't say if you're on android or apple.

Read my hints and tips column pinned to the top of this column and this may never have happened.

See my lost profile solution? Post.

If you have no joy from that then contact EA HELP CENTER (below) and give them your player i.d. number and they can restore your profile in a couple of days.

You're very lucky that you didn't lose your league standing.

Message 3 of 8 (638 Views)

Anonymous

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Read my hints and tips column pinned to the top of this column and this may never have happened.

See my lost profile solution? Post.

I kept forgetting that you had that pinned. My bad...

Message 4 of 8 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps if i had titled it "SEX!" then more people would have read it and there would be fewer people with problems.

Message 5 of 8 (626 Views)

Anonymous

Or free money 🤑🤑🤑

Message 6 of 8 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Free GEMs 

Message 7 of 8 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Magicdave, I am on Android.  Thanks, will read hints and tips and see how I get on

Message 8 of 8 (594 Views)