Plants vs. Zombies 2/Upcoming content

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2/Upcoming content

★★★★★ Expert
@Saeed_blover I mean i opened a similar thread before and its not a popular one. Anyone can just go and read it up themselves on wiki and read up the pages like turkey pult that have already contained a lot of information, rather than just a prediction. I normally visit the page frequently as do most active members of this forum.
Message 11 of 31 (1,292 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover 

Forums sink or swim on their own merits, if people keep posting in them they keep on going to the top of the pile but there is a tendency for players who have a problem to create new threads like nobody else has ever had the same problem when a little research would reveal many players with similar issues and possible solutions without having to ask the community for help.

I have a USEFUL LINKS thread that i would have liked to have got pinned as it's a mine of useful pvz2 information but EA decided not to so every week i have to come up with a new link to stop it fading into obscurity.

I tried starting the BUGWATCH thread to keep the many posts about bugs in one handy place but it's gone, SOMETHING ODD for weird things like disappearing plants.

The MID RANGE MINI FORUM does well because active players use it regularly and it's an excellent source of strategies for mid level players.

I have started many threads and some of them have stood the test of time, and as @Perfume-shroom92 has pointed out, anyone can already access the fandom wiki upcoming content site and see what's coming.

Message 12 of 31 (1,286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM
Perfume-shroom92
All I wanted was to change the theme of the lost seeds.

Message 13 of 31 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Saeed_blover wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOM
PERFUME-SHROOM92
All I wanted was to change the theme of the lost seeds.

@Saeed_blover  once again your translation has failed.

Do you really not have access to a forum or EA HELP CENTER in your own language?

Message 14 of 31 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Only EA HELP CENTER I can write in my native language, but here, no.
Message 15 of 31 (1,265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Saeed_blover If lost seeds is the only thing in your mind when you are playing the game, then i feel sorry for you...god knows how many seeds i have lost from Penny's, which i just put aside and forget about it. If you can't get over it, then i can say you are not going to get any enjoyment out of this game.
Message 16 of 31 (1,264 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can write in my native language here but my language is not in ANSWERS HQ.

Message 17 of 31 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 No, I play the game without thinking about the seeds, but when I see the messages from EA that you have recovered the seeds and then moved to the book and I don't see a single seed, I just feel angry, but as I said if the seeds were one of my favorite plants, I would have killed them from the inconvenience.
Message 18 of 31 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Saeed_blover You can go and kill them (in your mind) for all you like. I don't think they care. A lot of people work in the hospitality sector, i don't know how polite your emails are. But if i work in an office seeing millions of people whining about their lost seeds every single day and being rude, i would choose to ignore them to be honest.
Message 19 of 31 (1,239 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 No, I speak politely to them, but I will be patient. I think they don't know how to give me the seeds. I will give them time so they can learn.
Message 20 of 31 (1,231 Views)