Plants vs. Zombies 2/Upcoming content

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Plants vs. Zombies 2/Upcoming content

★★★★ Guide

I will discuss here with you in the upcoming new content                                                                                                                                                                                                  1-Make sure you visit the following link to know what new things are coming                                                        https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Plants_vs._Zombies_2/Upcoming_content

Message 1 of 31 (2,760 Views)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies 2/Upcoming content

★★★★ Guide

Your Boingsetta plant will be roughly this shape                                                                                                                                                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyr89DV9l3c                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Note I can't believe everything mentioned about pvz2 in youtube .

Message 2 of 31 (2,757 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Saeed_blover Do you know which penny's pursuit event is coming next ?? I hope it's a shadow Peashooter event
Message 3 of 31 (2,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Abhay_ZombieWolF We all want Penny's Peasuit next to be Shadow Peashooter, but nobody knows, if it's Factory of the Week, I think it will be at Penny's Pursuit.
Message 4 of 31 (2,740 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Abhay_ZombieWolF I know how you feel, I don't have a Shadow Peashooter and we all want more of its seeds.
Message 5 of 31 (2,739 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

By the way, the next plant after murkadaemmia nut is turkey pult~~ boingsetta is the one after it.

Message 6 of 31 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Guide

For the next penny I would guess shadow peashooter and electric blueberry, third is a guess like apple mortar maybe 

Message 7 of 31 (2,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Since PERFUME-SHROOM92 added a comment on the topic, that's fine. I can provide information all at once, but I want the forum to continue.👍

Message 8 of 31 (2,677 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Today's information is the mint species that will come in the following seasons:                                                                                                                                                           Turkey-pult is a plant from the Arma-mint family and it is very good. Sling Pea and perhaps Blastberry Vine may come in the tournament.                                                       Boingsetta This plant will be from the Winter-mint family and the Ice Bloom may come in Boingsetta season.                                                                                                  Headbutter Lettuce is a plant from the Enforce-mint family and we might get Snap Pea in the tournament.

Message 9 of 31 (2,671 Views)

★★★★ Guide

These are my predictions so it won't be 100% correct.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hocus Crocus is a plant in the Enchant-mint family, and the Zoybean Pod could come in the tournament.                                                                                                                Sticky Bomb Rice is a plant from the Bombard-mint family, and the Bombegranate, Explode-o-Vine or Strawburst would come in the tournament.                                                       Note: Upcoming plants in the tournament are predictions.

Message 10 of 31 (2,667 Views)