Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 Google play games button missing

by clayreeee

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies 2 Google play games button missing

★★ Newbie
There is no google play games button in main menu so I can't connect to google play games to get achievements and have my progress on all devices.
Screenshot_20180409-161242.jpg
Message 1 of 24 (20,931 Views)

★★ Guide

Hiya,

You should have a G+ icon indeed at the lower right corner of the screen to link your account with Google Play. By any chance, can you try to launch the app through another device to see if the icon pops up?

Message 2 of 24 (20,870 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there, I am also having this issue. I tried running PVZ 2 on my other phone and the Google Play button was not there either. I have tried finishing the tutorial and reinstalling PVZ 2. Is there anything else I should try before I give up? 

Message 3 of 24 (20,536 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have had this happen a few times on  my Android phone and I just had to reopen the PvZ2 app a few times (sometimes more than once) before the Google Play button would reappear.

You may have to empty your data cache (another favorite suggestion by the EA Support staff)

Or even try turning the phone off completely.

Message 4 of 24 (20,530 Views)

Anonymous
Always launch PVZ2 via Google Play Games (GPG) app. This will ensure you're logged in and sync'ed with your GPG profile. It's an extra step, I know. But that works 100% of the time.

As for the other games listed in GPG that you don't want to see, there is an option to hide them.

Hope this helps! Happy planting!
Message 5 of 24 (20,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@clayreeee hi, I also have this problem right now and im struggling since theres no wifi on my phone. Btw, on my mothers phone the google play button appears the button side of the settings and also my mothers phone is offline too so i cannot login my account there.But mine is not there.

Pls help me I am struggling. And also dont mind my grammar

Ty if you could help me soon
Message 6 of 24 (17,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even this didnt help

Message 7 of 24 (17,332 Views)

★ Novice

Did that fix your issue?

Message 8 of 24 (15,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@clayreeee i need help i cant find my G+ to get my progress back i tried to unistall pvz2 and reinstall but it still didnt ask for my email and didnt find the g+
Message 9 of 24 (15,174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@younesaccount im on android
Message 10 of 24 (15,173 Views)