Plants vs. Zombies 2 - Androld phone

by judycs

Original Post

Plants vs. Zombies 2 - Androld phone

★★★ Newbie

Wed. August 26, 2015

Hi Help!!

I need your help.  I have been playing Plants vs. Zombies 2 on Android on my Motorola Moto E - recently the game stopped and loaded me back to the beginning of the game.  I was already on the Lost City level 7!!!!  My data is all gone and back to the beginning of the game.

I was reading the recent review from Melanie Congdon 8/25/15  her updates erases all her progress and she does not want to start all over again.  (and about the latest update with the new world Neon Mix Tape.) 

Can you help me also and bring me back to Lost City level 7?  I think I was not finished with Big Beach Wave and stuck on level 22.  I also do not want to start all over again.

I also play the same PvsZombies 2 on Apple Ipad. I have no issues there. I am almost finished with Neon Mix Tape.

Please let me know how you can help. I already tried Google Play and Facebook log in - it did NOT help me.  I am hoping you can help.

Judy Chew - Email: [edit: email address removed].   Google play email- [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)