Re: Plants vs Z 2 lost all content

★★★ Novice

Yes I do and I have given them but apparently the progress cannot be restored 

Message 11 of 32 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@nt65t4vr5vha 

@Republic_Trust 

I sent Haemophilus a pm explaining the problem and a link to this site so hopefully the right EAlf will be pokrad until something is done.

Message 12 of 32 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

I have never used the force sync option on my Android device partly because i think it's suppposed to be for when players are changing from Android to ios devices and vice versa.

The other reason is that i would rather stick with Google playstore because i know it works but I'm going to find a way to back up my own gamedata so if a complete server collapse happens i won't lose too much progress.

Message 13 of 32 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your kind help !! Really appreciate it and hope something positive can come out of it ! 

here is the standard reply they have sent me like 2 times : 

I would like to inform you that this is a known issue and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. Our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed.

We would ask for your continued patience while we make every effort to fix this problem for you, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will be back in contact with you once we are in a position to update you further.

Message 14 of 32 (791 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I unfortunately have had the same issue. Game suddenly reset, all content lost. Two Player profiles disappeared. Ea restored them, but none of the content was there. Back to day one. Ea customer support has been poor. I’ve spent close to 2500 dollars on this game. Ea offered to restore 10 plants, and stated in the email that’s the best they could do. This was unsatisfactory because I had every plant and every power mint. All but four or Five plants were at mastery level, and had many over the 100 level. Had hypnoshroom at 159, for example. Not really making any progress with customer support. I’m ready to give up on this game and EA.  I truly enjoyed this game and was prepared to spend another 100 to 200 dollars a month on this game. Why would I play an EA game if I can’t trust they will resolve issues that developed from their end? I doubt I’ll ever purchase an ea game again, for myself or as a gift, or make an in game purchase from an ea game. Has anybody had a similar issue that was resolved?

Message 15 of 32 (765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@dsnyd2013 

There are an awful lot of players lately that have lost content and i think EA HELP are swamped, the devs are probably concentrating on pvz3 and have slimmed down the pvz2 team, AHQ don't seem to be contactable (I've tried tagging them without response).

I have tried reaching out to a dev who posts on reddit who has been very helpful in the past and will probably contact the right support person but i don't think she works weekends.

It would help enormously if you had the original player i.d. number associated with your missing profiles as it makes it a lot easier for them to restore your account, but they have had some server issues lately and even some players who have the all important player i.d. number aren't getting their profiles back.

EA HELP CENTER, from my experience is an indian call center that has limited options and standardised responses and can only offer limited compensation that is probably set by seattle.

They are usually pretty good with lost content cases and if you're on Android you will have a purchase history with everything you ever bought through the google playstore.

A few months back if someone lost their profile and didn't even have the correct i.d. you could nag the help center by email for them to take the time to look it up, now players WITH their i.d. number are being told that they can't be helped.

It's unacceptable, i have 4 profiles that i spent hundreds of hours building up and if i lost them through no fault of my own i would be furious.

I hope to hear something on Monday (or MOANday).

If she does contact me i think i will ask her to get EA to issue a statement, i suspect servers have gone down and lost a lot of data, including player profiles.

Good luck.

Message 16 of 32 (756 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem.  I have contacted them through email and called they say they are working on the problem and have no dates when my stuff will be restored and they won’t compensate me either.  What a poor example of customer service: 

Message 17 of 32 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Any news from Haemophilus ?
I am still getting the same reply’s from the help centre. Hoping EA issues some statement regarding this issue.
Message 18 of 32 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello

I am in the same situation as you even my IDs are blank and they are not giving me any compensation for a large amounts of purchases I lost. Can you please give me some information on where to complain for this?

Message 19 of 32 (521 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello all

I am in the same situation

Please can you share, like this

https://twitter.com/rnr71810559/status/1232004099908030468

Lets see if anything they take notice

Message 20 of 32 (480 Views)