Re: Plants leveled down

by lawmfw

Original Post

Plants leveled down

★★★ Newbie

My coins and gems have been multiplying for months.  when it gets too high they go to zero and start to build again.   i was into the hundreds of millions and today something terrible happened.   all my plants were reset to level one.  i was at least at level 19 in most and in some up into mastery.  i feel like giving up because it took me forever to get to where i was.   anyone else have this happen?

Message 1 of 5 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Many people, this is an extremely common bug🐛 and they were extremely happy about it until the crashes happened.

This bug is in most players' data but only became active when EA tried to sync apple and Android devices.

I suggest you contact EA HELP CENTER (below), give them your player i.d. number, tell them what your resources were before the crash and they should be able to get you back to normal.

I still have a virtual Bentley and Rolls Royce if you're interested. 🚗 😀

Message 2 of 5 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes, I was thrilled with all the coins and gems!  Leveled up everything... now I have nothing... far less than I had before they started multiplying.  I've contacted support and no one seems to understand what I'm talking about.   I know they can give coins and gems back but can they return levels to mastery?  I've contacted them about 3X but no luck.   thanks for letting me know i'm not alone!  : )

Message 3 of 5 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Players with the resource doubling bug🐛 have contacted EA helpless center and have had it fixed.

If you look at previous posts you will find this is the case, where do you think the amazing number of players with very high mastery came from?

I'm afraid you will have to be persistent and keep on trying the EA hopeless center until you get someone there who knows what they're doing.

EA are the only people who can fix it.

Good luck with that.

Message 4 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep my own record of my plant levels.

Message 5 of 5 (496 Views)