Plants from Mint

by xianwahren

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants from Mint

★★★ Novice

I missed to get the Electrici-tea plant & Pokra, is there a way that I can buy those? Or will there be a new date to purchase using my mint? 

Message 1 of 5 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants from Mint

★★★★★ Expert

@xianwahren 

We haven't seen electrici tea in a while so it might show up but you've just missed penny's pursuit a few weeks back and there were loads of seeds for pokra.

They will probably both show up in the store again but its up to EA and they don't bother telling us when.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (462 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@xianwahren 

We haven't seen electrici tea in a while so it might show up but you've just missed penny's pursuit a few weeks back and there were loads of seeds for pokra.

They will probably both show up in the store again but its up to EA and they don't bother telling us when.

Message 2 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@xianwahren 

- OMG. Really? I didnt knw that. I'm not really into Penny's Pursuit bcoz its kinda confusing to me. Shocks! Pokraaaaa 😭 

Welp! I guess I have to wait for that day to show up. I find it this plant (Electricitea) so strong when battling on Arena. 😏

Message 3 of 5 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@xianwahren 

Penny's pursuit can be a good source of seeds and coins, in this present tournament there are pyre vine, blastberry vine and Ultomato seeds but it can eat gems if you're not careful.

There was a glitch (now patched) that would allow you to play penny's pursuit as many times as you liked.

If you're patient pennyfuel will recharge over time so once I've killed zomboss three times i will use my pennyfuel to recharge my zps meter so when it is ready at 6pm the next day it has gone back up to 15.

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, that's a trick. Thanks for that. 

Message 5 of 5 (401 Views)