the Bad news about mastery levels

by debeee65

Original Post

Re: Plants beyond max level --- more milks for EA?

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

EA is not yet owned by Microsoft

I started reading it but gave up when he didn't mention pvz2 or battlez.

I notice you used the word "yet"......

Speaking for myself i am just starting to max out or am close to maxing out some plants in two of my profiles and i don't like this new "mastery" levelling system.

Is this yet more of the iceberg?

The tip of the iceberg was imposing a levelling system on an old, well established game and now the players who are reaping the rewards of maxing out their plants now have another set of expensive hurdles to jump.

What comes AFTER mastery?

Alas, poor Humplemann.......

Message 11 of 17 (1,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Could you explain what does damage pierce mean?
Message 12 of 17 (1,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@huylua164 

It appears you are not the only one who got confused.  Some one asked the same question on link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/9vjqw5/question_about_the_mastery_upgrades/

Message 13 of 17 (1,941 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

the thread is confusing !!   thank you for posting it though

Egads !!   Will need a computer program to figure out an optimum strategy.

Message 14 of 17 (1,918 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@eieio_31310 wrote:

EA is not yet owned by Microsoft

I started reading it but gave up when he didn't mention pvz2 or battlez.

I notice you used the word "yet"......

Speaking for myself i am just starting to max out or am close to maxing out some plants in two of my profiles and i don't like this new "mastery" levelling system.

Is this yet more of the iceberg?

The tip of the iceberg was imposing a levelling system on an old, well established game and now the players who are reaping the rewards of maxing out their plants now have another set of expensive hurdles to jump.

What comes AFTER mastery?

Alas, poor Humplemann.......

"Alas, poor Humplemann............"

Thanks for feeling sorry for me, but the Mastery thing has in fact come along at a time where I was beginning to think I would soon be running out of objectives in PvsZ2.

My main aim in playing Battlez was working towards getting all of my plants to their max levels. I am very close to achieving this and starting to wonder if there would be any point in continuing to participate once I'd reached my goal.

Through the introduction of the Mastery thing I now have a fresh target to aim for.

Message 15 of 17 (1,905 Views)

the Bad news about mastery levels

★★★★ Apprentice

I too was excited about mastery levels...   ut the coin cost and the amount of pintata wins needed is insane... PLUS, it is just another way for EA to boost their bots out of range to ensure we never get streaks without paying masses in gems

see this thread for examples... please add any that you come across

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/EA-new-mega-bot-form-of-cheating/m-p/7159971#M5839

Message 16 of 17 (1,877 Views)

Re: the Bad news about mastery levels

★ Guide

1) Mastery Level

2) Super Mastery Level

3) Super-Ultra Mastery Level

4) Super-Ultra-Mega Mastery Level

Message 17 of 17 (14,081 Views)