Re: Plants Vs. Zombies Modern Day Update Idea

by Tangerine1984

Original Post

Plants Vs. Zombies Modern Day Update Idea

★ Apprentice

Modern Day...A Fun Final Level...Well I Have An Idea! I Wanted It To Be Like You Had To Literally Use Every Plant From Every Era! What I Mean By This Is After Beating Modern Day You Have A New Half Unlocked...Modern Night! In Modern Night You Have Of Course Your Shrooms!! And Grave Buster Will Come In Handy! In This Part There Is The Returning Ice Shroom (This Version Does Damage When Frozen Which Is Different The Iceburg Lettuce) Then There Is Scaredy Shroom! Ya know just like the regular And The Final Plant..Doom Shroom! Just Like Regular..The Zombies Will Be Screen Door Zombie..And..Disco Zombie! And There Will Be Rifts Appearing As Well Letting in other Zombies! After Modern Night You Have Modern Pool! With Modern Pool The Returning Plant Will Be Gatling Pea And A New Plant (Shadow) Would Be The Sting Lily! Its That Little Flower Sometimes On Lily Pads And It Stabs Sombies That Come Close! When Powered It Can Shoot Thorns At The Zombies From A Distance (100 Sun) When Given Plant Food It Shoots A Bunch Of Thorns In Random Lanes! The Returning Zombies Will Be The Ice Maker Zombie, And Bobsled Zombie! There Will Be Rifts Too! Next Is Modern Fog! The Returtning Plants Could Be The Sea Shroom, Cattail, And Plantern!! The Returning Zombies Could Be Jack And The Box Zombie! Next Is Modern Roof! In Modern Roof The Returning Plants Could Be Coffee Bean! He Is Not Used For....Waking Up! It Is Used To Power Plants! It Can Make Them Shoot Faster But The Sun Is Raised To 150! (Cannot give plant food) Returning Zombies Can Be Ladder Zombie And Pult Zombie!! At The End Of All These Levels There Is A Boss! Modern Night = Dragon Zombot! Modern Pool = Shark Zombot! Modern Fog = Jack And The Box-Bot (new) And Modern Roof Can Have The FIRST Zombot In Pvz1! All of these parts will have endless modes! Thank you for reading! And I hope EA And Popcap Decide To Do This! It Would Make Sense!!

Message 1 of 6 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Good idea. Everybody's been wanting the original Zombot. Now I get all weepy when I think about itDevil

Oh how I miss itFrown

Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Same bro..same

Message 3 of 6 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tangerine1984 

Interesting ideas, we put a lot of our ideas in the 'what do we want thread' so EA/ popcap can ignore them all together. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/WHAT-DO-WE-WANT/m-p/7173405#M6041

Message 4 of 6 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have put my idea on there :3

Message 5 of 6 (696 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have an idea for a reason why this game would continue. Dr. Zomboss could have cursed the waffle taco to send Crazy Dave into an apocalyptic time, or the time line of Plants vs Zombies 1. I want to see first Plants vs Zombies levels appear in Plants vs Zombies 2 with added twists, such as portals appearing and dinosaurs. If they expand Modern Day again and add Night, Fog, Rain, Pool, Roof Day and Roof Night levels, they could spam many zombies per area of the house. This includes their standard, conehead, buckethead, special-level-up head, flag and rally variations.

For example:

Day:
Wild West
Lost City
Neon Mixtape Tour

Night/Fog:
Dark Ages
Far Future

Frostbite Caves

Pool:
Big Wave Beach
Pirate Seas
Jurassic Marsh

Roof:
Ancient Egypt
Pirate Seas
Lost City

Zombies from Player's House and this world are not mentioned because they are already appearing as the main stars of this world.

Message 6 of 6 (357 Views)