Plants Vs. Zombies 2 World Idea

by Tangerine1984

Original Post

Plants Vs. Zombies 2 World Idea

★ Apprentice

Dear, EA And Popcap Games

I Have An Idea For A Future World..(Which Would Never Happen Because The Game Is Getting Boring And Boring'Er' Each Second) So My Idea I Would Like To Share With You Guys! So The Time Where People Where Trying To Find Atlantis! Well My Idea Is To Make A Underwater Sea World! The House Looks Like A Underwater Temple! The Tiles Have A Prismarine Look And The Zombies Have Seaweed On Them The Cone Head Has A Coral Cone And The Bucket Head Can Just Be A Shell Zombie!! In This World There Can Be A Deep Sea Diver Gargatuar And A Deep Sea Imp! And The Special Fish Zombies! They Are Like The Bull Zombie! But Instead Of A Bull It Could Be A Pufferfish! And It Can Charge Into The Plants And Poison Them Making There Attack And Toughness Go Down A Bit! The Zomboss Could Be Him In A Submarine With An Eye Of Course! The Plants...I Have A Great Idea For! On The First Level You Are Required To Have The Sponge Vine! You Get To Try It Out On The First Level..Then Unlock It After Beating It! The Sponge Vine Needs To Be Planted First! It Gives The Plant Air To Survive Underwater Like A Lily Pad Making It Float On Water! When Planted First You Can Put A Sunflower Or Peashooter In The Sponge Vine To Protect Your House Or Well...Temple- When Given Plant Food The Sponge Vine Can Blow A Bubble And Shoot It At The Zombies Making Them Float Up To Tye Surface And Never Coming Back! The Second Plant Can Be The Sea Locke....The Sea Locke Doesn't Require The Sponge Vine Like Other Plants! It Is Seaweed! What Sea Locke Does Is When A Zombie Comes By It And Steps On It...It Is Trapped In A Sea Weed Jail Cell And Gets Chewed Down For A Bit Then After It's Meal It Opens Back Up Ready For Its Next Zombie! When Given Plant Food It Can Trap Many Zombies And Then Spit Out Another Sea Locke! The Third Plant Can Be The Coral Flower! As You Know...Its Just A Underwater Sunflower! It Can Produce Sun And It Doesn't Need The Sponge Vine! When Given Plant Food It Produces A Bunch Of Sun And Slows Down Zombies! The Returning Plant From The First Game Can Be The Sea Shroom! The Seashroom Doesn't Need The Sponge Vine! And Its Sun Cost Is 100! Its Just A Underwater Peashooter! But Close Range! When Given Plant Food It Duplicates And Shoots Another Sea Shroom Out Into A Random Tile Then Shoots Like A Peashooter Would When Given Plant Food! The Premium Plant Can Be The Mossy Toad! It Is A Moss Plant That Is Kinda Like The Toadstool But Produces A Plant food For Every 10 Zombies Eaten By It! When Given Plant Food It Eats Random Zombies Then It Dies Off! The 5th Plant For This World Would Be The Sea Snap! The Sea Snap Is A Coral Snap Dragon That Breathes Bubbles To Effect The Zombies And Sometimes A One 'Blow' K.O Making Them Float Up To The Surface Never Coming Back! When Given Plant Food It Does Like Any Other Snap Dragon Would! I Hope You Like My Idea! But ea...make at least a new world so the game doesn't die off...What Will We Do With All These New Plants? Cause The Pennys Pursuit Is Just...Disgusting! And if You Do Make This New World...Make It A Bit Harder Than Modern Day! Just...no random zombies from other timelines...Please EA And Popcap..the game is dying off and needs more fun! Have A Great Evening!

Message 1 of 4 (582 Views)

Re: Plants Vs. Zombies 2 World Idea

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Oh wow. You've evidently put in a lot of thought into that and the idea sounds freaking amazing!!!

Now here's where I disagree with you:

A) There's no unique time period to associate, and the "people trying to find it" makes it sound kinda Lost City-ish. You might have to change the time period to sometime else.

B) The Zombot Submarine and Pufferfish Zombie seem quite unoriginal when compared to your other ideas. Instead you could maybe have a moving robot-statue or something like that for the Zombot, and maybe replace your Pufferfish Zombie with something else.

This is one of the best world ideas I have seen in a long time though.

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks! And I Thought About Changing The Lost City Thing To A More Maybe The Megaladon Discovery...Look! And For The Zombot I May Change It To An Octopus! And For The Pufferfish..I Never agreed with my own idea...So I decided to think of a zombie that Brought The Deep Sea Look..So I Thought Of Instead Of A Pufferfish Zombie...Maybe A Clown Fish...It Can Be Sorta Like The Jester!! And Again Thanks For Liking My Idea! I've Been Wanting A Under Water Look For PvZ....The Chinese Versions Of The Game Are Just Lucky...

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The Chinese PvZ has creative stuff, but there's too much grinding from what I've heard, and it's sorta glitchy. I wish that PvZ 2 would just stick to its creative potential instead of over-monetizing. I feel like there are lots of good world ideas scattered around the Answers HQ, and they should all condense into one discussion.

I feel like the Atlantis theme is good. All you have to do is find a specific time period for it though.

Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)