Plants VS Zombies 2 Progress Transfer

by Burntissue26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants VS Zombies 2 Progress Transfer

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I had PVZ2 on an iPhone, and then i got an android phone and was wondering if i could transfer my progress. How would i do this?

Message 1 of 11 (1,119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants VS Zombies 2 Progress Transfer

[ Edited ]
Champion

After using the code to verify on the new phone (Android) did you get a accounts conflict message?  

If so, there should have been two accounts, one is the old one with your gems, coins, plants and Season progress... etc recorded and one is the new one with only basic plants no coins and 100 gems.  Do make sure you select the correct one.  

If not, you might want to re-install the game on the new phone and start the process once again.

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (1,020 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Yes you can but you will need to register your email with EA.

The process is quite simple, start the game on your old phone (iPhone), click the cloud button, register your email with EA if you have not already done so.  (This saves your game progress with your email address ready for transferring to other device)

Next you start the game on your new phone (Android phone), click the cloud button, register with the same email address and you will be given a code to your email address to confirm you are the account holder, enter this code to get a choice of loading the saved progress over to the new phone.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 11 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, everytime I try to register me email on my new phone it says the email is invalid. Is there any reason why it says that or any way for me to fix it?

Message 3 of 11 (1,107 Views)

Champion

Check that you have typed in your email address correctly and if you have used cut and paste, please ensure there is no extra spaces after the last letter.

Message 4 of 11 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to register it to my email that time, and I gave me 100 gems for registering, however, I noticed my progress was not transferred.

Message 5 of 11 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Burntissue26 

Once it's registered you're supposed to go to your new device then ask for and input the code. (Be sure there isn't a blank space after your email address).

Don't forget to keep a screenshot of your player id just in case.

Message 6 of 11 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You said that I have to "ask for and input the code". How do I do that? 

Message 7 of 11 (1,066 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Burntissue26 

You tap the cloud on the bottom left of the loading screen then put your email address in the textbox and they will send you a unique code to your email address.

Takes 5 minutes, assuming the servers aren't down.

Message 8 of 11 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used that code and verified my account. However, my progress isnt showing

Message 9 of 11 (1,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

After using the code to verify on the new phone (Android) did you get a accounts conflict message?  

If so, there should have been two accounts, one is the old one with your gems, coins, plants and Season progress... etc recorded and one is the new one with only basic plants no coins and 100 gems.  Do make sure you select the correct one.  

If not, you might want to re-install the game on the new phone and start the process once again.

Message 10 of 11 (1,021 Views)