Plant food does not refresh seed packet

by xRosielx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plant food does not refresh seed packet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have this problem and I do really suffer because of it mainly in Battlez. Although I gained the Instant Recharge trophy in the history mode, I can not use my plant seed to instantly recharge my plants amid a match (specially for mints). I do not know why this is happening. Some information:

- I downloaded the game started playing around May

- Samsung S8+, Android operative system

- I have not completed the history mode yet

- All my updates are up to the date

- The problem happens in all matches (history mode, special tasks and of course battlez, for all plants, not only mints)

- Other trophy abilities are working just fine like the manually launch of mowers or nut repairs

I saw in some forums that the best way to solve this is just to reinstall the game, but they also warn about the possibility to lose all your profile, so I do not want to take the risk. yet.

Please heeeelp Frown

Message 1 of 8 (2,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plant food does not refresh seed packet

★★★★ Guide

Contact EA support, they may help you.

And mention in your message that you already posted this here, else they would probably answer just "Post it on the official forum"

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,056 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Contact EA support, they may help you.

And mention in your message that you already posted this here, else they would probably answer just "Post it on the official forum"

Message 2 of 8 (2,057 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xRosielx

I am assuming you're referring to the plants shown in the vertical lineup of 6 slots to the left of your screen? (The one containing your selected plants, with the mandatory plant at the top - Parsnip this week.)

When you attempt to use the plant food to instantly refresh any plant within that lineup, including mints, do you just tap the plant food and then tap the required plant? If that is what you are doing it will not work.

It's not like when you tap the plant food and then tap a plant that's already been placed on the playing field. You have to touch and hold the plant food and then drag it to the required plant/mint and then release it once you are sure you have the green leaf symbol on the correct plant. (It is rather easy to miss during the heat of battle and refresh the incorrect plant.)

Message 3 of 8 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I managed to fix a minor problem in my screen that impede the drag option smootly, it is working now.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (2,037 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xRosielx

:eahigh_file:

Only too glad to have been of assistance.

Message 5 of 8 (2,025 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you!! 😁
Message 6 of 8 (1,827 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You also have to have enough SUN for the plant to be ready when you drag over the PlantFood

Too many times I have tried to use PlantFood and did not have enough SUN

Once there is enough SUN the plant will be ready 

Message 7 of 8 (1,811 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you create or already have a Google play pvz2 account then it will store most of your gamedata (except streaks).

Make sure you have a screenshot or write down your player i.d. number as EA can't help you if you don't have this number.

EA also has a new registration and backup program as part of the latest update, i don't know if it's any good or not but the old-fashioned way is to email EA HELP CENTER with your player i.d. number and they will try fixing it within a couple of days.

As it has already been explained, you touch the plantfood and drag it to the plant you want to refresh.

If it's on the lawn it should instantly activate, if it's in the boxes on the left hand side of the screen, it should instantly refresh and be ready for instant use provided that you have enough sun.

Message 8 of 8 (1,807 Views)