Re: Piñata party timer glitched

by RogueYumei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Piñata party timer glitched

★★ Novice

So I was playing the daily piñata party to get some seed packs and coins, after I watched an ad to play it again and saved and left the game. When I came back the timer was showing 0 minutes and 0 seconds left but I couldn’t continue playing. If anyone can help, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (1,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

No worries. I'm having the same bug. I guess it will be back to normal at 12 am (PST).

Pinata Bug

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

No worries. I'm having the same bug. I guess it will be back to normal at 12 am (PST).

Pinata Bug

Message 2 of 7 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice
@PowerToss Thank you!
Message 3 of 7 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It seems to be still buggy from yesterday's bugs, did you notice today's pinata party was the same as yesterday's?

Message 4 of 7 (1,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Methinks the devs are trying to close a loophole that has been too exploited/promoted on-line.

Good stuff only lasts so long these days !!

Bring back BattleZ Seasons just with reduced reward multiples !!  Just rename it of course.

Message 5 of 7 (1,144 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

It seems to be still buggy from yesterday's bugs, did you notice today's pinata party was the same as yesterday's?

Mine has been stuck since yesterday.  It kept letting me play the Pinata Party over and over.  The first time (second time?) I just thought "Oh, I thought I already replayed" but then it kept coming back.

Last night I was up late so I was going to get a jump on today's (well actually it WAS today....) daily stuff.  But it wouldn't reset the Travel Log.  Today it didn't even give me a new Pinata Party, it just offered me a replay.  After the third replay it now says "0m0s until next Party".

Well, at least I know it's not just me.

Message 6 of 7 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

You guys may have seen this update. Posting in case you haven’t. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/d0ng46/news_pi%C3%B1ata_party_timer_issues_and_ref...

Message 7 of 7 (1,081 Views)