Re: Piñata party rewards

by Bakora123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Piñata party rewards

★★ Novice

When completing piñata party, you get three picks and frequently find plants as rewards, but these plants have a green seed on them.  What does this mean?

Message 1 of 16 (2,018 Views)

Accepted Solution

Anonymous

The rewards are seed packets not plants. They are used to level up your plants. Collect as much as you can.

Hope this helps. Happy planting! 

🌾🌱⚔🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️✌

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,995 Views)

All Replies

Anonymous

The rewards are seed packets not plants. They are used to level up your plants. Collect as much as you can.

Hope this helps. Happy planting! 

🌾🌱⚔🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️✌

Message 2 of 16 (1,996 Views)

Champion
Just to add the rewards are said to be totally random, the first two items are seed packages and the third one being coins, and yes normally you have just missed the jackpot.
Message 3 of 16 (1,979 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just lately, after i pick my 3 pinatas, one of the other pinatas becomes translucent so i can see what's under it.

Another bug!🐛

Message 4 of 16 (1,975 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Just lately, after i pick my 3 pinatas, one of the other pinatas becomes translucent so i can see what's under it.

Another bug!🐛

Strange, I thought after you selected the third item, the jackpot is then revealed, this could be the big pile of coins or a costume.  

Message 5 of 16 (1,972 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There's a delay after the third pinata is selected and that's when it happens.

It's an amazing coincidence that the first two pinatas are seed packets and the third one is money💰 (or rarely a costume), one might almost suspect that there is no random selection involved at all in our choices.

Message 6 of 16 (1,966 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Usually (not always it seems) the 'jackpot' (5000 coins or a costume) is revealed after you made the third selection 

Sometimes you get a second chance to play if you watch and AD (or pay !)

Message 7 of 16 (1,956 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Usually (not always it seems) the 'jackpot' (5000 coins or a costume) is revealed after you made the third selection 

Sometimes you get a second chance to play if you watch and AD (or pay !)

Message 8 of 16 (1,956 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

So a plant that is revealed in the piñata party rewards just adds a single point to the current level?  For example if a dragon plant is revealed and my dragon plant was level 4 with 174/400 points it would then become 175/400 right?  It’s just wasn’t obvious what the reward was doing for me.

Message 9 of 16 (1,931 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

No- each pinata party reward has a number which is the number of seeds to be added to your total.

Usually it is a pathetic 3 seeds, the biggest ones i have ever seen in pinata party is 25 shadow peashooter seeds (once) so if you got a 3 seed reward to your cold snapdragon at level 4 with 174 seeds it would become 177 seeds.

Hope this helps

Message 10 of 16 (1,929 Views)