Pinata party galore~~

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

Re: Pinata party galore~~

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPenmy chard guard is already 7 :P only level 10 one has 9 knockbacks *sigh*

@Perfume-shroom92  I still got a lot of cauli seeds from pinata parties as well as some gemiums.

Message 21 of 1,455 (2,183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear What gemiums are there in today's party? Haven't got any gemiums from pinata party ever since food fight ended.... my poor level 3 chard guard..oh well...
Message 22 of 1,455 (2,176 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Fire pea and hurrikale is the most common for me, sometimes peanut.
Message 23 of 1,455 (2,169 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I got loads of them in the food fight pinata party...but now all i am getting is caulipower as its plant of the week....
Message 24 of 1,455 (2,168 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

@linuxPigPenmy chard guard is already 7 :P only level 10 one has 9 knockbacks *sigh*

@Perfume-shroom92  I still got a lot of cauli seeds from pinata parties as well as some gemiums.

@HenryThePear 

Level 9 is only 25 sun, which makes a big difference. 🌞

I've finally got both chard guards to level 9, now for level 10 (almost 2,000 seeds) when i get 9 pushes and only costs 25 sun 🌞

Message 25 of 1,455 (2,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Do not remind me how many sweet potato seeds and caulis I have got during food fight xD. I got cauli,parsnip and sweet potato in all pinata parties.( with a few exception)

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  do u got chard guard seeds? I just got aloe,tall nut,primal nut and endurian.

Message 26 of 1,455 (2,164 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear 

I got a lot more chard guard seeds than normal in streak reward 5, as well as peanut, aloe and caulipower.

Message 27 of 1,455 (2,151 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yea, just was able to upgrade my Tallnut to level 5 because of that #5 Pinata. Now there are only 5 plants left that are not level 5 yet:

1. Wintermelon (easy to level up in next tournament)
  2. Ghost Pepper (this will take another year :/)
  3. Perfume Shroom (I just can't get any seeds in the daily tracker) @Perfume-shroom92 Where are you?!
  4. Snap Pea
  5. Imp Pear
Message 28 of 1,455 (2,145 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I was actually grinding for sweet potato seeds but sadly the plant didn't come on sale for gems...oh well....but in that time i manage to upgrade both my FPS, hurrikale and guava.
Message 29 of 1,455 (2,142 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss nice to see u have completed your lv5 profile. My profile has levels from all over the place! (Low,mid,high,mastery).
Message 30 of 1,455 (2,145 Views)