Pinata party galore~~

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

Pinata party galore~~

★★★★★ Expert

Just a general topic on pinata party~ I love them and hate them...some levels make me basically give up because I have no idea how to pass them. Some just make me laugh because they are so easy. Feel free anyone to post funny pics of pinata party plays and also to ask for advice on how to survive some Standard smile Not that I am an expert but they are indeed experts in the forum Wink

Message 1 of 1,455 (22,308 Views)

Re: Pinata party galore~~

[ Edited ]
Champion

A fun one to play (if you love chickens......)

EDIT:  Oops just realised I could not remember whether this was taken from Pinata or Inzanity.  If it was Inzanity, let me know and I will delete this post.

Image removed as it was for Inzanity and not Pinata. 

(Strange there is no option to delete this post)

Message 2 of 1,455 (22,268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I don't remember myself....haven't played pinata party for that many years to tell....i hate chickens, weasels, turkeys....i hate all zombie animals... used to don't mind the chickens until one pinata party gave me that crocodile thing from the beach world to play with.... :/ i was never the same after that.... XD
Message 3 of 1,455 (22,250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have downloaded the latest update on both phone and laptop for anyone who might be wondering. Went up and look at both...don't see any obvious changes, but all my plants are still there (which matters the most Tongue out) nothing vanished by far so fingers crossed~ Wink 

Message 4 of 1,455 (22,209 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I think that was Inzanity. First one I whiffed on in 2 months. Never saw it again after 1st melter ate my Wasabi.
Message 5 of 1,455 (22,209 Views)

Champion

Thanks @linuxPigPen .  I remove the old post and will find some fun pinata images later.

Message 6 of 1,455 (22,177 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Well I whiffed one last night. Don't have a pic but it was Pirate seas protect the plant. I honest to God don't even know what kind of plant it was I was supposed to be protecting. Not even sure what got me. 20 seconds in and the Zombies ate your plant screen came up and I'm like WTF?

Message 7 of 1,455 (22,144 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Oh heck. I just described another Inzanity. 

Oh well.

Today's party with the 3-peaters and waves of pirates was ridiculously easy. I scored well.

Wink

Message 8 of 1,455 (22,129 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Have yet to play pinata~~ Wink i will be sure to earn lots of packets today. I might have met that inzanity level you describe..some green plant with wide eyes that is on the ground...don't know what it does...
Message 9 of 1,455 (22,123 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 You get enough 3-peaters to fill entire back column before things even get hairy. Spring beans 3 columns in front. Easy peasy.
Message 10 of 1,455 (22,113 Views)