Penny’s pursuit show “out for lunch” after game crash

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Penny’s pursuit show “out for lunch” after game crash

★ Guide

Hi Mods, I encountered an issue where my game crashes while i was choosing my plant in penny’s pursuit. When i reload the game, it’s show “out for lunch” (completed) when I have not even played a single game. Pls help!

Message 1 of 8 (678 Views)

Re: Penny’s pursuit show “out for lunch” after game crash

★ Guide

Is there anyone who can help? Who can i raise this to?

Message 2 of 8 (574 Views)

Community Manager
@Insomni4r Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 8 (549 Views)

★ Guide

I'm playing on iOS.14.5.1. This is not the first time that this issue occurred. 

Message 4 of 8 (540 Views)

Community Manager

@Insomni4r Have you been able to check out our Troubleshooting an iOS Device guide? How often does this happen and what have you done before to get past the message?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 8 (501 Views)

★ Guide

I did looked through the troubleshooting guide but its still doesn't resolved the issue. This does not happen frequently, but i do encounter it a few times.

I guess this might be due to memory issue, where the game crashes and when you restart the game, it show it has been completed (refer to below SS).

Perhaps the DEV Team can look into this by not considering it as completed when the game crashes?

Image (7).jpeg

Message 6 of 8 (484 Views)

Community Manager
@Insomni4r Thank you for sharing this, I can share it with the team. To confirm is your device close to storage or ram capacity when playing? (also which device do you use)

Illium.png

Message 7 of 8 (439 Views)

★ Guide

I'm using iPhone XS Max with plenty of storage capacity available which i can't even maxed it out (256GB). Ram capacity is fine as i do not open many apps at once.

Thanks for sharing! Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (419 Views)