Penny's Pursuit

by PowerToss

Original Post

Re: Penny's Pursuit

★★★★★ Expert

Does anyone know how to complete the objective "destroy 30 surfboards"? Is it just RNG how many Surfer spawn? I failed three times already...

Message 71 of 730 (1,490 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i reached 29/30 ...
Message 72 of 730 (1,486 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear What was you load-out? I think I get the idea behind it. If there is a surfboard on tile already and you kill a surfer zombie he won't drop his surfboard on that tile...so you'll miss out on it. I just don't know how to destroy the surfboards fast enough.

Message 73 of 730 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I use pokra Imp Pear Perfume and 2x PPM. I placed pokra as far as possible so that the surfboards could be dropped on the lawn and killed by PPM. Probably just rng though.
Message 74 of 730 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I use BB which works pretty well. That with pokra~~ at least boards were all over the place on my lawn xD
Message 75 of 730 (1,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Level 1 plants could not do much against surf boards for the hardest level but mastery plants had no trouble reaching the goal for the hardest level

PPM destroys surf boards even for easiest level and I did achieve the 20 surfboard goal for Level 1 PPM

Message 76 of 730 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Finally I completed the objective "destroy 30 surfboards" with my level 5 profile. The load-out that worked was: Zoybean, Pokra, PPM, Hurrikale, Imp-Pear.

Message 77 of 730 (1,386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

and what is the point of this ?

I reached 100% so played three Zombos levels (one chilli seeing as it was my Level 1 profile) and earned 30 Hot Date seeds, about 5.2k coins, and 6 GEMs...so now I wait until tomorrow to do it again ?

Message 78 of 730 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw Yep. You got it. Fight the Zomboss three times every day.

There is not really a point in completing any objectives. You can level up your Perks by completing objectives but that's about it. I wasted 90 gems on fuel to get the Surfboard objective and all I have now is the satisfaction that I completed it xD Totally worth it!

Message 79 of 730 (1,364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss How did you do it? I still failed.
Message 80 of 730 (1,352 Views)