Penny's Pursuit

by PowerToss

Original Post

Re: Penny's Pursuit

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear Just wait till you try level 4 extra spicy....I almost smash both my devices and after numerous attempts, I still haven't pass it....
Message 51 of 730 (2,018 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 ah i passed it on my main profile but not yet on my level 1 profile. Too hard.
Message 52 of 730 (2,013 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear How many Perks do you have? I'm at 39/109 and I will try to get all of them before the event ends.

Message 53 of 730 (2,010 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i have about 17 perks. Only started playing Penny in this account this evening.
Message 54 of 730 (1,999 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Btw, you can battle the Zomboss three times on Extra Hot difficulty. This will give you the best rewards (x20 Hot Date seeds). I don't even fight him anymore on lower difficulty.

Message 55 of 730 (1,975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Interestingly enough, i have 0 perks xDDD I think that shows how bad this is going xDDD ah well, at least i have HD seeds...all that matters to me in the end. I still like my arena better~~~

Edit: I finally figure out how its at 0. If i watch ad for fuel, the ad will get stuck and then i have to force close and when i come back, the perks goes back to 0 but the ZPS points are still there. Well whatever and screw the perk progression then.... ok...so even when i quit my game normally, the perks will go straight back to 0....is this a bug or something? o.o

Message 56 of 730 (1,974 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Amethytus wrote:

Pretty fun, so far. That fuel cap is abysmal, though.

Like being back in the 1980s... but you may not remember all that.

Message 57 of 730 (1,963 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Aunty, what are you thinking of from the '80s ??

Message 58 of 730 (1,959 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Speaking of videos, I am aware that at least one of y'all has a crush on Zack Scott. He's put a Penny's Pursuit vid up on YouTube where he mansplains the game. Right from the get-go he tries Extra Spicy using all 3 perks (10 gems worth). He gets his bottom soundly walloped.

Just thought someone might find that interesting. 

Message 59 of 730 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@lawmfwI think it was the 70s she's referring to. Gasoline went from $0.35 a gallon to $1.00 a gallon and everyone panicked. Lines formed at gas stations and people started waiting 3 hours to get to the pump. Some states started a system that you could only buy gas on certain days depending on the last number of your license plate. Good times...

And just for nostalgia sake, when I first moved to Kansas in 1971, a couple of stations on the main drag of Great Bend decided to have a gas war. Yes, folks, I actually bought gas once for 14.9 cents a gallon. Great Bend's main claim to fame is that it is the home of Fuller Brush Company's manufacturing plant.

Message 60 of 730 (1,948 Views)