Penny's Pursuit

by PowerToss

Original Post

Re: Penny's Pursuit

★★★★ Guide

@PowerToss wrote:

A very good video showcasing the new game mode and explaining some of the mechanics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZxguem4mU

Maybe we will see Explode-o-nut become Seedium in the future.

@PowerToss 

Thanks for posting this, I was beginning to find it way overcomplicated but this has helped somewhat!

Maybe I'm just getting too old to understand these games!!

Message 41 of 730 (1,338 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MortStella Aye chihuahua laddie. Not only is it complicated but the type face they used in the instruction booklet is unreadable. Too artsy fartsy - what with the small shadowed letters. I got that there were 5 of something but I still have no clue what the 5 games were.
Message 42 of 730 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just went straight into playing and try to figure out at the same time...difficult levels are really difficult for me.... I can't even kill an imp which is literally ridiculous.....

Message 43 of 730 (1,312 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:

I just went straight into playing and try to figure out at the same time...difficult levels are really difficult for me.... I can't even kill an imp which is literally ridiculous.....

try to use boosts in zen garden.

Message 44 of 730 (1,312 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear My garden only has marigolds and 0 sprouts..so no~~~
Message 45 of 730 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Guide

Anyone notice that Zomboss is dropping gems? That’s pretty cool. I saw at least two last night as my zomboid big guys were beating the crap out of him 😎

Message 46 of 730 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

To read the tiny writing i have to screenshot the page and blow it up.

Message 47 of 730 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear That surprised the hell out of me. I had a Pear in Piglets garden and that was the only way he passed Challenge 1 Level 2. Good enough for 5 gems.

So what is the deal. You play the same 5 challenges for a week and once you pass them all on all 3 levels you play Zomboss?
Message 48 of 730 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 1 extra spicy of Penny Pursuit is such a doozie crazy challenge for my 2nd profile!! I need to resort to my premiums to seek out a win.

B01848AC-E25E-423C-B069-482233956A98.png
Message 49 of 730 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen You pass the levels and fill the meter at bottom right to fight zomboss. You don't even need to finish all levels, once the meter is 100%, you can fight him. Well unless you have already fight him once (for 3 levels straight), after which he will go on a very long lunch break...lasting about 24 hours.... He isn't back from lunch in mines yet...
Message 50 of 730 (1,232 Views)