Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Fight keeps crashing

by Mialoura18

Original Post

Re: Penny’s Pursuit crashes

★ Guide

I have found that my Penny Pursuit crashes if I access it through the Log.  If I go to the PP directly from between Adventure and Arena, I do not have that problem.  Recently my problem seems to be that I play the first level of PP, but when I go back, I have to play it AGAIN.  It is like I never played it before.  I know this because I recognize the game board set up.  It is the set up with the Imp Pear as the plant to protect.  I've played that first board a couple of times, because the next level has not unlocked.

I played Level 1 again this morning and now I'm showing Level 2 is unlocked.

Message 21 of 25 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Definitely seems to happen when the Zomboss drops a bomb. I noticed sometimes the bomb throws bones that make gravestones. Could these be getting thrown out of bounds sometimes?  Tonight's crash happened when a bomb was dropped on the top row. I saw 2 bones fly out then it crashed.

Message 22 of 25 (513 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Fight keeps crashing

★★★★ Novice

My game also keep crashing. there is something about using snowpea and dr zomboss together. it cannot handle it and crashes almost every time. So frustrating

Message 23 of 25 (417 Views)

Re: Penny’s pursuit crashes often :(

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Penny pursuit and arena matches keep crashing. 

Message 24 of 25 (371 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello I have the same issue with you all but instead of using the answer HQ as the report bug advised us, I choose the topic "missing contents" - "have content and lost it" since you are LOSING 1-3 chances of fighting Dr. Zomboss and the rewards such as gems, coins and seed packets of certain plants due to the bug that make you unable to fight Dr. Zomboss and luckily the CS team will get this issues to the dev. Team and trying to fix it if some players had reported it and up vote this issues in the answer HQ, so my advise is trying it like I do and up vote this issue, if you find other person having the same problem and report it on answer HQ then up vote it as well. thank you :D (to up vote the issue is by taping on "me too" on every similar issue you found on the answer HQ) good luck Standard smile

Screenshot_20230201-090556.jpg
Message 25 of 25 (247 Views)