Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Fight keeps crashing

by Mialoura18

Original Post

Re: Penny’s Pursuit crashes

★★ Novice

Again 2 crashes. 1 time didn’t take turn, 2nd time did. 

Message 11 of 25 (720 Views)

Penny’s pursuit crashes often :(

★★ Novice

Penny’s pursuit crashes often in mid game. 2 chillis, boss levels only

Message 12 of 25 (769 Views)

Re: Penny’s pursuit crashes often :(

★★ Novice

Yep. From now on every penny pursuit boss game crashes. Feels like some specific swipe move on screen causes crash on my ipad air 4. Sad

Message 13 of 25 (723 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @frantasticorito Thanks for letting us know about this, can you try going through our troubleshooting games on iPad and iphone steps to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 25 (703 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Now every gamemode crashes. Not only penny pursuit. Impossible to play like this. Sad but have to quit this game.
Message 15 of 25 (684 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for letting us know about what your seeing in PvZ, I am seeing similar reports of crashing happening on ipad with version 12. 

I wanted to get some more information on this issue and I can share it with our team. 

• Which device and OS version are you running into the issue on?
  • Is there a secondary device you can try on?
    • If so do you still encounter the issue, and which device and OS is it?
  • Where and at what point are you seeing crashes happen at?

Thanks!

@frantasticorito @Mialoura18 @MAGICDAVESHROOM @StormyHeather11 @Locomotive_Prog 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 16 of 25 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium, hi, its Meizu M8, Android version 8.1.0, the crashes happened at the last tournament of power vine, crashed like 3 - 5 times already. Currently, if i use my secondary device, it would cause some synchronization problem. Hope you could solve the issue soon Standard smile. PS: and also the date for getting the daily reward of the month is one day delayed. 

Message 17 of 25 (650 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

I have lost at least 100 gloom vine packets because Penny's Pursuit Zombies crashes in the last minute.  I have tried closing the game and turning off my tablet. It really sucks all the enjoyment out of playing.  I am not sure out to seek assistance other than through this forum. This is the only option I was given when I tried to open a case. I can't really send a picture since the game crashes .

Message 18 of 25 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pvz2 Penny's Pursuit Zombies crashes more and more frequently.  Android v7 tablet model SM T817V

Message 19 of 25 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android v7, model SMT817V

I have noticed the crash happens when the Zomboss  drops a bomb on the leftmost column. Hope this helps. Today the crash was on a one chili game.

Message 20 of 25 (484 Views)