Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Bug still exists in 9.5.1 update

by Evanramlie99

Original Post

Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Bug still exists in 9.5.1 update

★★★ Newbie

So, I’ve recently updated the game to the newest 9.5.1 update, expecting a bugfix. Today I tried to see if the Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss bug still exist, where if you close the game when u haven’t played the fight and reopened it, the ZPS will instead say that Zomboss will be returning instead of allowing you to fight him. I closed and reopened the game and I saw the same thing as before the update: I need to wait another 12 hours to fight Zomboss. Anyone else experiencing this issue or have a solution? Please let me know.

Message 1 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Bug still exists in 9.5.1 update

★★★★ Expert
@Evanramlie99 The only solution or work around I can think of is just to play straight thru. I've also got this bug along with the bug that my progress isn't saved. When I come back to Penny, I always have to start with the first chapter again. So your choices are:
Play all 7 games straight through (4 Chapters or levels or whatever you call them) then the 3 Zomboss
Or
Play the 4 levels before the deadline to build up your 100 points and then come after deadline to play Zomboss
Message 2 of 3 (441 Views)

Re: Penny’s Pursuit Zomboss Bug still exists in 9.5.1 update

★★★ Newbie

Yeah,if the game is currently open I’d avoid closing the game when it’s 1 AM/PM (those are the times I can start beating Zomboss) since I can still play it if I open the game. That’s my trick, no solution besides just being careful

Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)