Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

by zer0Rem0rse

Original Post

Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

★ Apprentice

The Penny's Pursuit perk progress is not saving for me from one gaming session to the next, and it's been only 1 day. You can see i have fully completed the missions, so i must have won some perks, right? Well yes i did, but the counter is on 0. I saw it go up to 4 once, but it just keeps resetting. So another bug in Penny's Pursuit.

2020-02-23 16.10.11.png
Message 1 of 42 (2,872 Views)

Re: Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

★★★★★ Expert

There are some players that have this problem. However, it works fine for me. What device and operating system are you using? This might help to narrow things down.

Message 2 of 42 (2,844 Views)

Re: Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

There are some players that have this problem. However, it works fine for me. What device and operating system are you using? This might help to narrow things down.

my level 1 profile got this problem too. But not in my Mastery profile.

Message 3 of 42 (2,839 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Interesting. So it has nothing to do with the device or operating system. Then. I feel like it might be difficult to narrow down the bug. Let's hope they can fix this soon!

Message 4 of 42 (2,835 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@HenryThePear Interesting. So it has nothing to do with the device or operating system. Then. I feel like it might be difficult to narrow down the bug. Let's hope they can fix this soon!

as far as I can see both of the ios and android users have this problem.

Message 5 of 42 (2,829 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm using android, and the problem happens on both Samsung tablets i use, a galaxy note pro and a galaxy note A. I hope they fix it soon, or give lots of Gems as compo for what i have used and lost.

Message 6 of 42 (2,789 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yep. Both Big Pig and Piglet have this problem. I use a 'popularly priced LG phone android.

Message 7 of 42 (2,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@zer0Rem0rse ,

to explain about penny's pursuit, there are 2 objective (main objective and bonus objective) 

clearing main objective give you %ZPS, clearing bonus objective give up perk point

if you clearing main objective but failed clearing bonus objective, you only get %ZPS (with 1 perk point or none, depend with how many bonus objective from that stage)

for farming %ZPS and perk point, the best stage is 5-3 (since that is easiest stage with 20% ZPS + 2 perk point)

in your case that probably another bug

Message 8 of 42 (2,754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Its the same for me too- both on my mobile and also on bluestacks on my laptop.... oh well....

Message 9 of 42 (2,752 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do understand that. However, i just played a session, got the sun perk up to level 2 and the freeze perk up to level 2. Had 6 perk points. But when i left the game and got iinto it again, perk points back to 0. I also first went to the subscription email tab and saw there was a change in terms. So i accepted that, and got a promising message saying progress saved. But no, my perk points were reset. I tried this on both my tablets, reaffirming the subscription email, getting the progress saved message, earnt perk points, but they were gone on exiting and restarting the game. Nice try, but it still doesn't work.

Message 10 of 42 (2,730 Views)