Re: Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

by annekimco981

Original Post

Re: Penny's Pursuit Perk progress does not save, at all, and it's not 5 days yet

★★★★★ Expert

@annekimco981  if you report a bug through the EA HELP CENTER then they will just pass it on to whoever deals with bugs and you won't get any kind of response or acknowledgement from them.

They seldom read the official forum as far as i know and EA HELP will tell you to consult this forum to avoid doing their jobs.

Whatever bug or problem you have it's probably been posted and discussed before and to be frank the old timers like me are fed up of seeing dozens of posts from newbies complaining about the same issue.

Message 41 of 42 (191 Views)

★★ Novice

Just because I haven't posted in the forums before doesn't mean I'm  "newbie". I just keep reading about Penny's Pursuit progress not being saved and all I see is people complaining they can't get any help. I've been playing a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, Zombies and Simpson's...ticks me off that I can no longer complete the Penny's Pursuit (especially when its extended like now) to reap all the rewards. Should have just shut my yap huh? Old Timer?

Message 42 of 42 (175 Views)