Penny's Persuit Bug

by o8leol20rqbq

Original Post

Penny's Persuit Bug

★★★ Newbie

So I recently got the Motorola g8 phone and downloaded the game onto it. I've been playing on my android tablet prior to the phone.The bug I wanted to report is one for Penny's Persuit, the Starfruit event recently added in Penny's Persuit. I haven't played this event on any of my devices, but when I logged in I noticed that all the stages in Penny's Persuit were completed. When I played one of the levels the game didn't award me with seed packets/ coins. What do you think is the problem? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I play on two devices?

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Penny's Persuit Bug

[ Edited ]
Champion

@o8leol20rqbq wrote:

.....Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I play on two devices?

Yes I was told playing multiple device can have a higher chance of getting this auto completion bug.

Contrary to popular believe, this fault can also happen with single device, I am one of the sufferer right from the second week after this new game mode was introduced.  My workaround is to try playing all the levels on one session so I do not have to file a missing content claim every week.  

This is an old bug, and yes if you have time and wants to clim back the missing first play rewards, you can contact the HELP CENTER (link at the bottom of this page) and open a new missing content case, the advisor can manually credit the missing rewards back onto your account.  

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)