Pending purchases power lilly

by tawida7

Original Post

Pending purchases power lilly

★★ Novice

I can't access the new plant it still saying that it is pending!

Also the store couldn't be opened keep saying restoring purchases!!

Any help

Screenshot_2021-07-11-21-42-03-93_e94912bd1885944302e10d0ff8e3c3da.jpg
Message 1 of 18 (1,166 Views)

Re: Pending purchases power lilly

★★★★★ Expert
@tawida7 I am tired of this same post that everyone keeps repeatedly posting. The answer has already been given more than 20 times in this forum..literally a few ones below your post. So you can do a bit of work and read one or 2 of them...
Message 2 of 18 (1,152 Views)

★★ Novice

No one asked you to reply 

Message 3 of 18 (1,149 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tawida7 

It's very rare that only one player has a particular problem, many players also have the same problem as you, there have been answers posted and had you checked then you would have found them.

Message 4 of 18 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM all answers are to wait until it resolves by itself and I don't want to wait
Message 5 of 18 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tawida7 

Nobody has any choice in this, it was supposed to be fixed in the last update but clearly wasn't so there's literally nothing anyone can do about this unless you try the workaround.

Message 6 of 18 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can claim your plant back from EA help if you are more polite and give them your receipt and account detail. But if you don't want to wait for the bug to be fixed or read/ figure out how to work around to enter the store, then good luck and sulk away in the corner.

Message 7 of 18 (1,117 Views)

★★ Novice
@Perfume-shroom92 No one asked you to reply again , stay away and mind your business bug
Message 8 of 18 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tawida7 

I don't like rudeness towards people who try to help others.

This is a players forum, nobody gets paid to help out and it can be pretty annoying when a long string of players with the same problem come on demanding answers and they can't even be bothered to google for a solution.

I for one am going not to respond to you again.

Message 9 of 18 (1,087 Views)

★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM i have not mentioned you , the mention is for the other person
Otherwise if you want not to respond again no one asked you to answer , and no one should tell me whether to search google or not , keep your orders for you
Message 10 of 18 (1,083 Views)