Pending purchase

by 9zgiws7j1dqw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Restoring Purchases

★★ Apprentice

EA helped me with Strawburst and I got it, but in shop I have infinite Restoring Purchases. It's just annoying bug, if I enter shop with Wifi turned off I can normally use it, but if I enter with Wifi and things's prices loads I get infinite loading.  I have everything I bought so I don't need restoration, help.

Screenshot_20210805-151426_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 16 of 304 (22,726 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite Restoring Purchases

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*** Resolved, check the updates below  *** 

Hey PvZ Players, 

Apologies for the delay in communication, We have shared this issue and the players running into it with our team. 

Currently, we are looking further into this, We are aware the this happens on any connection type, and disabling your Wifi allows you past the message. 

We are wanting to get further information about this, if you are currently running into this issue please respond with the following information. 

- Device Model

- Manufacturer and OS version

- Game Version (Select the settings icon on the main menu > Select "Build Version")

- Player ID (Select the settings icon on the main menu > Select "Build Version")

Update

Thank you to everyone that was able to share the above information with us!

Our team is still working on the issues, and testing a fix for this. Currently, I do not have a planned time on when it may be resolved but I hope for one to come soon. 

Once I have more information to share I will do so here. 

Thanks!

Update 09/29/2021

Thank you to everyone that was able to provide us with information on this issue, We have made some changes and this should now be resolved. 

You may need to check for updates and close the game and relaunch, but please check once you have a moment and let us know if you run into any more issues.

Thanks, Everyone!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 35 of 304 (24,339 Views)

All Replies

Re: Purchase glitch in pvz2

★★★★★ Novice

I have this dumb glitch too. I can't enter the store, penny's pursuit, or adventure mode without seeing the restore purchases thing.

Message 1 of 304 (21,792 Views)

Pending purchase

★★ Novice

Hi,

I bought the toadstool plant yesterday on PvZ2, but I did not receive the plant. It says that my purchase is pending purchase when I already got a receipt (see attached) for the same. I'm playing the game on an android smartphone. I

Thanks,

John.

Screenshot_20210702-100931.jpg
Message 2 of 304 (16,533 Views)

Re: Pending purchase

★★★★★ Expert

@9zgiws7j1dqw 

You will have to tap HELP at the bottom of this page and make out a missing content report. You will need to tell them your player id number and show them them your receipt and a screenshot of toadstool still locked.

Message 3 of 304 (16,523 Views)

Restoring purchases locks up application functionality

★★ Novice

Purchased the inferno bundle for $15 but didn't get content. The "purchasing stuff" and "restoring purchases" completely lock up the application and remain until application is closed. No content is returned to me, as these screens do not complete their intended processes. 

Message 4 of 304 (22,666 Views)

Re: Restoring purchases locks up application functionality

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@warmonger2685If you look at almost all the threads in the front page.... sigh...you will know what to do. Which is basically to contact help centre at the bottom of this page and asked them to restore them for you. Note the restore purchase bug might not resolved after that...because mines didn't and i can't enter the store with internet connection.

Message 5 of 304 (22,667 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks.

Message 6 of 304 (22,642 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, it was purchasing strawburst, which didn't even have a icon in the library until then.  Then it was listed as Pending,  and gave me the Restoring Purchases lockup as well.  They gave it to me, but the Shop is still suffering that Restoring Purchases lockup.

They say they are working on it, but it seems to be tied to if we buy anything with cash.  They may gift you what you bought,  but expect the store to still be crashing. 

Screenshot_20210706-224428_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 7 of 304 (22,593 Views)

★ Novice

The same thing with me! 

Message 8 of 304 (22,458 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Does your button actually say "Help Centre"? That's kind of quaint

😁😆😆😆😆
Message 9 of 304 (22,455 Views)