Re: Password change

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

That's what I'm talking about I try to log in it remembered my email but not my password on the EA official site, and I can't change it, this is super frustrating it should really just be a simple fix but there is zero ways of actually contacting them, for good sakes I'm talking to someone that doesn't even work for them.

Message 11 of 17 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can email or livechat through the pc but just email on smartphones.

Screenshot_2019-02-20-18-14-03.png
Message 12 of 17 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well this is getting me no where I'm just going to try to link to a new account and new email it just might be faster

Message 13 of 17 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Or you could try really hard to remember your password.

BYE!👋

Message 14 of 17 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well apparently I can't even do that because my PSN is connected to that account and the only way to disconnect it is to long into it and do it manually, and I'm done. I guess. I can't remember my password I've tried everything I know. I could sit here for hours trying to figure it out. Like I said it should be as simple and giving EA my email, and receiving a reset password link via email, but there system is broken and will not send an email to my Gmail account. This I actually comical.

Message 15 of 17 (692 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

You have a much better attitude about this than I ever would !!  MagicDave has done his best to help you and that is about all we 'users' can do in this situation.

Message 16 of 17 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You have a much better attitude about this than I ever would !!  MagicDave has done his best to help you and that is about all we 'users' can do in this situation.

Message 17 of 17 (679 Views)