PVZ2 versions are different on different devices ???

by Abhay_ZombieWolF

Original Post

PVZ2 versions are different on different devices ???

★★★ Apprentice

My Google play store has 8.4.1 version of PVZ2 . I also play that Version . But it is filled with bugs and it's really annoying . I checked the store in my dad's iPhone . His app store has 8.3.1 version . My brother's Play store and Mom's play store also have 8.3.1 . Only my play store has 8.4.1 version . I updated my game a week ago when it came out and I thought it was official but now I think only I've received the update and it's filled with bugs .

P.S. - My phone is the oldest among my family so don't think my phone is new and hence I received the update 😁

IMG_8k52c.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-19-19-24-25-213_com.android.vending.png
IMG-20200919-WA0017.jpg
Message 1 of 8 (726 Views)

Re: PVZ2 versions are different on different devices ???

★★★★★ Expert

@Abhay_ZombieWolF i believe thar 5% of Android users have been selected for the new update as part of a soft roll out.

You are the lucky victim/ guineapig winner!

Screenshot_2020-09-21-06-25-53-1.png

Message 2 of 8 (696 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah , but can you tell when the official Update will be out because I'm tired of this bugged version . I play on my mom's phone sometimes with the same account because it has the 8.3.1 I it . You look experienced  , please tell me when they will put out the official Update .

Message 3 of 8 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Abhay_ZombieWolF it's usually a couple of weeks after the soft launch but there seem to be more bugs than usual so it might take a little longer.

Meanwhile here are some guinea pig treats for you.Screenshot_2020-09-21-07-21-16-1.png

Message 4 of 8 (685 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  

Wow, yummy, I want to be a rabbit (since guinea pig's place has already been filled) 

Message 5 of 8 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 If you join the dark side (Android) you could be turned into a guinea pig by Google.20200921_113954.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (662 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Abhay_ZombieWolF Is there an update for the game in the iphone system?
Message 7 of 8 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Saeed_blover   iPhone do get PVZ2 updates but only the formal release and not the beta tests (soft release) like Android system.

Message 8 of 8 (619 Views)