Re: PVZ2 keeps stopping to show "Restoring Purchases!"

by zip7hbefhl2g

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@mario_fargetta 

If you do a reinstall you are given a beginners store that lasts for two days.

Message 51 of 70 (999 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, tnx! Good to know!

Message 52 of 70 (1,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

blu3b3rry888, in my case I don't think that would work, though it might fix the problem going forward. My issue is that PvZ2 is somehow forcing the wrong account to use for purchases. It brings up an old account when I try to buy anything that requires real money. It's not using the one set as my active account in Google Play. I believe that's probably related to the problem. At the very least, when I reported this to EA, even though it shows "pending" on the plant and I had sent them proof of the charge on my credit card, they wanted to see the email receipt from Google to the account they charged with proof that's my email address. I assume this is to avoid someone scamming them out of a free plant, but it also seems to indicate that they can't tell what Google account is being used for a purchase.

Message 53 of 70 (965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and EA does not respond, but they know how receive your money still

Message 54 of 70 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@7500t4yssyqni ran into the same thing they refuse to refund and essentially are useless at this point when i tried to explain to them what the contents should have been (around 1200 packets for champions 3). But the only offer they said was 300 basically offering a 5 $ equivalent for a nearly 50$ purchase.

Message 55 of 70 (866 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I bought the Goo Peashooter Bundle on July 14, 2021, and it failed to go through. I filed the missing content report with EA Help Desk. After many emails exchanged, the most in the first two weeks, I finally got my Goo Peashooter unlocked in my game profile today - August 24, 2021. Yes, I was amazed. I just don't know if I got the 100 plus seeds besides the 250 guaranteed Goo Peashooter Seed Packets. 

The game said the bundle would come with an assortment of 100 Premium and Common Seed Packets; generally 40/60. I think it was the beginning of August; EA Help Desk's emails finally said that they could only force through the Goo Peashooter seed packets and one other plant, and to pick which plant I wanted it to be. The Shine Vine was picked but then there was another week's delay. I emailed them again, after making sure my claim was still in process and told them they could send me all the seed packets for the Goo Peashooter Bundle if that would help to get it done. And I kept screenshots so I could verify that they went through, when or if they ever went through; I had my doubts. Well, today I got an email saying the Goo Peashooter had unlocked and sure enough it had, and I was able to level it up to 4 too, but as I had 101 seed packets of the needed 250 to unlock it already, and I didn't write down what each leveling up qualified under; I don't know if I got 250 or 350 seed packets. 

If you bought a bundle from the store with various things, this could be part of the hold up for EA Help Desk pushing it through, especially as they want screenshots for everything, and you can take screen shots of specials that are only available for 24 hours, especially after the fact. I also recommend not buying cash money things from the store until the problem is fixed. Although I would have bought 5 or 6 things buy now if this problem hadn't happened.

Message 56 of 70 (823 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've noticed that sometimes I can enter the store once without using the airplane mode, but I can't enter more than once without getting the restoring daisywheel of death. There are flukes with in flukes. Unless you can go in and out of the store over and over, with no problems day after day.

Message 57 of 70 (823 Views)

★ Novice

Mate, I'm having the same issues with you previously with the purchasing of Snow Pea and chomper. Then I followed your step and it worked. I just wanted to say thank you so much!

Message 58 of 70 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was wrong in some of my earlier posts -- not about using Airplane Mode to get into the Store, that works -- the problem where it was showing the wrong account was NOT a PVZ2 problem. It was a Google Play Store problem. I Force Quit the Store, then cleared the Data and Cache for the Store, then when I restarted it that worked, and PVZ2 then bought through the right account... but I still have the Restoring Purchases problem every time I go to the PVZ2 store, so the mismatched account issue was not the cause of the Restoring Purchases problem.

Message 59 of 70 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA IS A SCAMMER THEY ARE NOT FIXING IT I WILL NEVER AGAIN I WILL BUY PLANTS BCOZ OF THIS BUG IN THEIR SYSTEM... I HOPE EA WILL DO THEIR BEST FOR AN ACTION OR IN ACTION IN THESE PROBLEM!!!

Message 60 of 70 (572 Views)